iSi 1603 01 Gourmet Whip 1 Pint Stainless Steel Whipped Cream Dispenser with 3 Tips and Cleaning Brush
- Perfect for finishing off a variety of desserts, drinks, and dishes
- Reusable, environmentally-friendly alternative to disposable cans
- For dispensing hot and cold products
- Stainless steel construction and easy-to-use ergonomic design
- Includes 3 tips and cleaning brush
- Helps minimize preparation time
- Great for restaurants, ice cream shops, coffee shops, bars, and bakeries
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
iSi 58299 N2O Sparkwhip Cream Chargers - 24/Box
plus $7.99 /Box
iSi 722 N2O Professional Cream Chargers - 20/Box
plus $8.99 /Box
iSi 742 N2O Professional Chargers - 42/Box
plus $18.49 /Box
iSi 272201 4 Piece Rapid Infusion Tools
plus $29.95 /Each
iSi 2714 Stainless Steel Funnel with Sieve Insert
plus $29.49 /Each
iSi 2715 3 Piece Decorator Tips and Adapter
plus $17.99 /Each
iSi 2717 Stainless Steel 3 Piece Decorator Tips
plus $17.99 /Each
iSi 2718 Stainless Steel Injector Tip
plus $21.49 /Each
Learn how to disassemble and clean your iSi Gourmet Whip!
Using the iSi Gourmet Whip is a quick and easy process. In just a few minutes you can be serving delicious foods with a fluffy, whipped consistency.
|iSi 1603 01 Specs|
Customer questions about this product
- The head on my iSi whipper won't unscrew, how do I fix this?
- Release all the pressure from the whipper by holding the head upwards and depressing the lever. It's recommended to cover the outlet with a towel during this process. After pressure has been relieved the head should unscrew.
- Nothing is dispensing from my iSi whipper. What can I do?
- This is most likely caused by a solidification of the contents during the cooling process. Leave the whipper stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes. Then shake vigorously downwards to bring the mixture to the head. If this doesn't solve the issue, there may be clumps caused by seeds or bits clogging the valve. Turn the head upwards and release the pressure into a towel. Then, unscrew the head and clean the clogged valve. Be sure to strain the contents through a fine sieve before refilling the whipper.
- How do I ensure my whipper empties completely?
- There are a few tips to ensure whippers empty completely. First, don't over shake cream or it will solidify. Higher fat content cream should be shaken 3 times, lower fat 4-5 times maximum. Second, always operate with the tip pointing down. Third, always use iSi chargers as they are designed to work specifically with iSi whippers. Four, don't use a mixture that is too stiff in the whipper.
- How do I fix a leaking whipper?
- There are a few things to check. First, ensure the decorator tip is securely screwed on. Second, check the head gasket to make sure it is inserted correctly and isn't damaged. Third, make sure the head has been properly cleaned. Fourth, make sure any cream additives are dissolved or stirred in prior to using the whipper. Otherwise, these additives may have blocked the dispensing system causing leaks.
iSi 1603 01 Details
Top off your blended beverages or decadent desserts with a dollop of fresh whipped cream with this iSi 1603 01 1 pint stainless steel gourmet whipped cream dispenser. This product helps minimize preparation time so you can easily enhance the look and taste of any sweet treat, as opposed to whipping cream in a mixer. This all-purpose tool is perfect for any professional kitchen setting. It's not just limited to just serving whipped cream; it's perfect for preparing light and fluffy Espumas, whipped soups, and hot and cold sauces too! You can also use it to whip batters (after straining) or for infusing your favorite drinks. To maximize your creative presentations, each whipper includes a stainless steel straight tip, tulip tip, start tip, and cleaning brush.
Each whipper is made from stainless steel for a professional look and long-lasting durability and features an ergonomic charger holder and an easy-to-use ergonomic design. The head has a protective silicone grip with a fixed stainless steel valve. This allows for easy dispensing of both hot and cold products. The gasket has a removal tab for quick and easy cleaning and a cleaning brush is included as well.
Thanks to its durable stainless steel body and heat-resistant silicone gasket, this whipper can withstand high heat temperatures. When used with hot products, it can be kept warm in a bain marie up to 165 degrees Fahrenheit. If you are using this dispenser for hot applications, it is highly recommended to purchase the silicone sleeve (sold separately) to protect hands from the hot stainless steel exterior. Warranty is only valid when used with compatible iSi chargers.
Capacity: 1 Pint
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
People Talk About:whip choices whippers choice CO2 cream iSi quality reason years
5 Stars all the way. I have own one for over 20 years. That I purchased another one few years now. Now, I have the little pint. Please, this size works very well. I do use it mostly for my homemade whip cream. It always taste better then that store bought brands. I even switched to a new CO2 from Webstaurant. Named whip it. This can the CO2 have an effect on the flavors of your many choices in your iSi. From whip cream on your beautiful pies or hot cocoa. To your sauces to inject into your meat of choice for that dinner party or for dessert the mouse you like to dispense of your choice from tips to have a wonderful presentation in a glass or chocolate mold. All parts are dishwasher once separated. I usually hand wash with ease. As mentioned in the beginning. This item will last you. As it was made well to last over a lifetime.
The ISI whipper is an industry leader for a reason. That reason i summed up in two words, "build quality." It is heavy duty and has excellent fit and finish. It costs a bit more than most other whippers, but the quality is well worth it.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register