Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Produces up to 489 lb. of crescent style ice per day
- Protected by H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial agent for safety and sanitation
- EverCheck alert system and CycleSaver design for energy efficiency and less down time for cleaning
- Depth of 24" is ideal for placing onto beverage dispensers
- 115V; 1 Phase
You May Also Need View All Items
- Hoshizaki B-1300SS 48" Ice Storage Bin - 1275 lb.
- Hoshizaki B-1150SS 48" Ice Storage Bin - 1150 lb.
- Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
- Hoshizaki H9320-51 Single Cartridge Filtration System - 0.5 Micron Rating and 2 GPM
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
- Hoshizaki DB-200H Hotel Ice Dispenser - 200 lb. 115V
- Hoshizaki BD-500SF 30" Ice Storage Bin with Stainless Steel Finish - 500 lb.
|Hoshizaki KMD-460MAJ Specs|
|Depth||24 1/4 Inches|
|Height||22 1/8 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield|| 300 to 500 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Crescent Cubes|
|Power Usage||5.48 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||15.9 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
Hoshizaki KMD-460MAJ Details
Easily produce up to 489 lb. of ice per day with this Hoshizaki KMD-460MAJ 30" air cooled crescent ice machine. Perfect for virtually any food service operation, hospital, school, or resort, the unit boasts a relatively compact design for the vast amount of ice it produces. Each crescent measures 1/2" x 1 1/2" x 1 1/8", providing a larger cube that will not melt as fast and water down drinks, making it also great for bars.
At 24" in depth, this cuber is the perfect size for beverage dispensers. Fewer parts to the construction of this machine help in increasing its overall durability and make it much easier to work on when it comes time for routine maintenance. When the demand for ice is high, an operation requires a reliable, durable ice machine. This one is built with a strong and sleek stainless steel exterior. The EverCheck alert system notifies you when your machine needs serviced, making maintenance simpler than ever. The stainless steel evaporator is designed for increased efficiency with maximized surface area, a faster harvest cycle for increased production, and an increased bonded surface area that creates a stronger, more durable structure.
This unit uses R-404A refrigerant and a CycleSaver design for maximum performance and energy efficiency, while consistently producing crescent shaped ice cubes that are both crystal clear in appearance and easy to chew. The air filters are completely removable for cleaning which will assist even more in the efficiency of this unit by not making it work harder than it has to. Thanks to the H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial protection, you can be sure of a safe and sanitary product, no matter what! This machine requires a 115V electric connection. See compatibility chart for compatible remote condenser (sold separately).
Depth: 24 1/4"
Height: 22 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
1/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/4" water connection.
This item has been tested and meets the standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL). Refer to the Enhanced UL Mark in this item's documentation for more details.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: warranty may vary depending on equipment production date.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register