Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Produces up to 282 lb. of "cubelet" ice per day and stores up to 8.8 lb.
- H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent adds further protection against cross contamination
- Cleancycle24 2 second rinse every hour to wash away impurities and minerals, making your ice clean
- Stainless steel auger with greaseless bearing produces the highest quality of ice
- Dispenses ice and water; 115V, 6 ft. cord
- Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
- Hoshizaki H9320-51 Single Cartridge Filtration System - 0.5 Micron Rating and 2 GPM
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
- Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
- Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
- Hoshizaki SD-270 Ice Machine and Water Dispenser Stand
Dispense both water and ice from the same unit with this Hoshizaki DCM-270BAH air cooled countertop ice maker and water dispenser!
This unit can produce up to 282 lb. of easy to chew "cubelet" ice per day and holds 8.8 lb. of ice in its storage bin. It features a durable and easy-to-clean stainless steel exterior with H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent for an additional layer of protection. The CleanCyle automatically removes impurities from incoming water so you can ensure your customers are receiving sanitary water and ice. This unit uses R-404A refrigerant and requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This dispenser produces up to 282 lb. of "cubelet" ice per day and holds up to 8.8 lb. of the ice in its storage bin. Cubelet ice combines qualities of both flake ice and square cube ice. The small, soft, and easy to chew ice is popularly used in bars, hotels, and other food service operations for serving cold beverages, and it's also great for keeping perishables at when they're not being refrigerated.
The unit's stainless steel exterior provides a sleek, professional presentation and a durable, easy-to-clean surface that will allow for years of dependable use in high-volume food service establishments. Also, its self-contained design reduces opportunities for cross-contamination.
CleanCycle24 Automatic Flushing
The integrated CleanCycle24 feature performs a 15-minute purge every 12 hours in order to rid the machine of impurities found within the water, making this unit safe for the production and dispensing of clean, sanitary water and ice that are safe to consume no matter what time of day the dispenser is most frequented.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Left to Right:16 9/16"
- Front to Back:24 1/8"
- Height (with legs):31 11/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register