Earn up to $30.87 back (3,087 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Durable steel construction
- Hang rails fit letter and legal sized hanging files
- Mechanical interlock prevents tipping
- Steel ball bearings for smooth rolling
- Locks for security
- Leveling glides compensate for uneven surfaces
- Concealed handles
- Made from 12% pre- and 24% post-consumer recycled materials
- HON F23BX Black Removable Lock Core Set
- Avery® 6460 1" x 2 5/8" White Removable ID Labels - 750/Pack
- Avery® 11136 2" White 1/5 Cut Printable Hanging File Insert - 100/Pack
- Avery® 5202 11/16" x 3 7/16" White Rectangular Write-On / Printable 1/3 Cut File Folder Labels - 252/Pack
- PFX 6152X2 SureHook Letter Size Reinforced Hanging File Folder - 20/Box
- Pendaflex PFX 752 1/3 Letter Size File Folder - Standard Height with 1/3 Cut Assorted Tab, Manila - 100/Box
|HON HON784LL Specs|
|Depth||19 1/4 Inches|
|Height||53 1/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Drawers||4|
HON HON784LL Details
Keep important files organized with this HON 784LL 700 series putty four-drawer lateral filing cabinet! Great for any business, doctor's office, or reception area, this cabinet is built to be a space-saving addition, helping you keep patient or client files organized without cluttering up wall or desk space. Its straight edges provide a sleek, professional appearance, while the concealed handles keep the front of the cabinet unobstructed. For smooth operation and easy access to the files you need, each drawer features a steel ball bearing and full extension. Plus, the durable steel construction ensures that this filing cabinet will withstand everyday use.
Hang rails run across the length of the drawers to accommodate and hang both letter and legal sized files, while its 4 adjustable leveling glides help compensate for uneven surfaces. To help prevent the cabinet from tipping over, a mechanical interlock only allows one drawer to be open at a time. Additionally, an integrated lock allows you to keep your files protected from non-authorized personnel. Made from 12% pre- and 24% post-consumer recycled materials, this cabinet helps you maintain a green business model.
Depth: 19 1/4"
Height: 53 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets ANSI/BIFMA standards for comfort, safety, sustainability, and durability in furniture.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is made from a percentage of post-consumer content to help promote a sustainable environment.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register