- Dual-core processor and Linux operating system for superior performance
- Durable, low-profile design is ideal for countertop use
- Includes 10 1/8" touch screen operator display and 7" customer display
- Printer accepts a variety of labels
- Patented three-screen swipe technology for user-friendly interface
- Hobart 1914-B 2 1/2" x 270' White Blank Equivalent Continuous Strip Scale Label Roll - 16/Case
- Hobart 1909-B 2 1/4" x 1 3/4" White Blank Equivalent Scale Label Roll - 16/Case
- Hobart 1911-B 2 1/4" x 3" White Blank Equivalent Scale Label Roll - 16/Case
- Hobart 1912-B 2 1/4" x 3 1/2" White Blank Equivalent Scale Label Roll - 16/Case
- Hobart 1907-B 2 1/4" x 4" White Blank Equivalent Scale Label Roll - 16/Case
- Hobart 1913-BTP 2 1/4" x 4 1/2" White Blank Perforated Equivalent Scale Label Roll - 16/Case
- Hobart 1913-B 2 1/4" x 4 1/2" White Blank Equivalent Scale Label Roll - 16/Case
- Hobart 1800 2 1/4" x 1 3/4" White Pre-Printed Equivalent Scale Label Roll - 16/Case
|Hobart HTI-LH4 Specs|
|Length||15 5/8 Inches|
|Width||25 3/4 Inches|
|Height||6 5/16 Inches|
|Platform Width||14 Inches|
|Platform Depth||15 Inches|
|Hertz||50 - 60 Hertz|
|Voltage||100 - 240 Volts|
|Display Type||Touch Screen|
|Features|| Label Printing|
Made in America
|Type||Price Computing Scales|
Hobart HTI-LH4 Details
Streamline your service counter with the Hobart HT Series HTI-LH4 30 lb. price computing scale with label printer and touch screen. Ideal for price labeling, pre-packaging, advertising, and assisted checkout, this high-end scale is a fast and accurate way to prepare and sell up to 30 lb. of your products. The patented three-screen swipe technology paired with the many custom organizational options create an extremely user-friendly interface. Great for frequent use in your commercial business, this scale is built to withstand high-intensity use in a fast-paced environment. This model can connect remotely to other scales on the same network.
With a stylish, ergonomic shape, this scale boasts a large 10 1/8" operator-facing touch screen and a 7" customer-facing screen. These screens feature intuitive and customizable graphics for advertising or advising customers at the sales counter. They can even show independent videos on each screen simultaneously! The clear, LED-backlit displays are easy for both employees and customers to read while in use. This computing scale features a powerful dual-core processor, Linux operating system, 1GB DDR3 RAM, and 16GB micro SD RAM for great performance and memory. It interfaces with multiple scale management software options, such as Invatron's PLUM, ADC's Interscale, HTC, and more.
For added convenience, this scale comes with a printer that accepts 1 1/2" and 2 1/4" width labels, 1"-9 1/2" long die cut labels, continuous labels, and oval labels. The cassette label loading system allows you to change label stock quickly, streamlining your operation for efficiency and speed. Using your label printer will make it easy for customers to easily check out or see details like pricing, weight, date, and more. Ideal for high-intensity printing under fast-paced conditions, this printer can handle all of your shop's or restaurant's needs.
Length: 15 5/8"
Width: 25 3/4"
Height: 6 5/16"
Operator Display Length: 10 1/8"
Customer Display Length: 7"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets all government standards and requirements as set by the National Institute of Standards and Technology for scales and other weighing equipment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register