Hobart FD4/500-1 Commercial Garbage Disposer - 5 hp, 208-230/460V
- Disposer only
- Heavy ductile iron grind and discharge housings
- 5 hp motor
- Permanently lubricated ball bearings
|Hobart FD4/500-1 Specs|
|Height||27 3/8 Inches|
|Amps||7.5 - 14.5 Amps|
|Wattage||2,900 - 3,450 Watts|
Customer questions about this product
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- How long do the electrical control groups and solenoid valves take to ship?
- Electrical control groups and solenoid valves are special order items and will take 3-4 weeks to ship. This could also potentially change the shipping time for your disposer, so all your items can arrive at the same time.
- Can I cancel my order if I choose to add accessories or options to my item?
- Non-stocked items or items with accessories or special options come directly from the manufacturer and we cannot guarantee that they can be cancelled once your order is placed.
Hobart FD4/500-1 Details
Put an end to food waste storage, removal, and clean-up at your large food service establishment with the Hobart FD4/500-1 food waste disposer. It offers a simple, efficient and economical way to dispose of food waste in restaurants, hotels, or hospitals, serving up to 4000 meals per day. Simply push the waste into the opening and, while running cold water, turn on the unit to wash food scraps and leftovers down the drain.
To make sure all the food waste is broken down to proper size before passing to the drain line, the shredder ring on the Hobart FD4/500-1 garbage disposer is made of a hardened ductile steel alloy and has 24 grinding teeth.
The Hobart FD4/500-1 garbage disposer also features a vinyl isolating ring at the cone mounting to eliminate metal-to-metal contact, reducing both vibration and noise. To prevent food waste from "riding" on the center, the flywheel is designed with a breaker blade mounted at the center, accelerating the grinding action of the disposer.
When purchasing this food waste disposer, be sure to include an Electrical Control Group for fast, efficient operation.
With Control Group 5 or 6 the flywheel automatically starts in the opposite direction each time it is started. This enables the disposer to free of jams and extends the life and efficiency of the grinding elements.
This unit is designed to be wired on site with a 208-230/460V, 60 Hz, 3 phase electrical configuration. 27 3/8" high. Tubular stainless steel legs with flanged feet support the heavy ductile iron grind and discharge housings, adjustable to 3" in either direction.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Hobart FD4/300-1 Commercial Garbage Disposer with Adjustable Flanged Feet - 3 hp, 208-230/460V
Hobart FD4/200-1 Commercial Garbage Disposer with Adjustable Flanged Feet - 2 hp, 208-230/460V
Hobart FD4/150-2 Commercial Garbage Disposer - 1 1/2 hp, 115/230V
Hobart FD4/150-1 Commercial Garbage Disposer with Adjustable Flanged Feet - 1 1/2 hp, 208-230/460V
Hobart FD4/150-3 Commercial Garbage Disposer with Adjustable Flanged Feet - 1 1/2 hp, 110-120/220-240V
Hobart FD4/200-3 Commercial Garbage Disposer with Adjustable Flanged Feet - 2 hp, 110/220V
Hobart FD4/200-2 Commercial Garbage Disposer with Adjustable Flanged Feet - 2 hp, 115/230V
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register