- (4) 1 1/4" wide self-centering slots
- Insulated to provide cool surface temperatures for added safety
- Bagel / bun buttons for one-sided toasting
- Removable, stainless steel crumb tray for easy cleaning
- 240V, 2700W
Other Products from this Line
|Hatco TPT-240 Specs|
|Width||13 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||14 3/8 Inches|
|Height||9 1/4 Inches|
|Slot Width||1 1/4 Inches|
|Number of Slots||4 Slots|
|Plug Type||NEMA 6-15P|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I safely remove crumbs from a toaster?
- Most toasters have a tray at the bottom where the majority of crumbs will fall. Remove the toaster’s crumb tray, empty all of the loose crumbs and wipe the tray clean, making sure it’s dry before replacing.
Do not turn the toaster upside down or shake to remove crumbs. This can be damaging, loosening internal components and further lodging crumbs inside of the toaster. Shaking a toaster can also cause the lever not to work over time.
- What makes this toaster heavy-duty? Is it a good choice for a low-volume establishment?
- Heavy-duty toasters are designed with continuous use in mind. Because they are more powerful than lighter-duty toasters, it takes longer for their elements to heat up. This means it will take longer for products to toast when the toaster is allowed to cool down too much between uses. However, their extra power means that these units are great for high-volume restaurants that need to continuously produce toast!
- How many slices per hour can this pop-up toaster toast?
- Pop-up toasters are not meant for high volume applications. Instead, we suggest you look at our conveyor toaster offerings.
Hatco TPT-240 Details
Serve up fresh, crisp toast, bagels, english muffins, and even waffles with this Hatco TPT-240 commercial toaster! Perfect for self-serve buffets, light-volume restaurants, cafes, and diners, this 4 slice pop up toaster comes with (4) 1 1/4" wide self-centering slots to accept a variety of bread products. Pop-up toasters are good for low volume, occasional toasting, but they can also be a good complement to conveyor toasters during slow service times. Using a pop up toaster in conjunction with a conveyor toaster means you don't have to keep the conveyor running at all times.
Thanks to the intuitive control knobs on this pop up toaster, you can adjust the lightness / darkness settings for each half of the toaster. Additionally, each side has a bagel / bun button which lets you switch to one-sided toasting. A removable crumb tray allows easy cleaning and since it is made from durable stainless steel, you can expect superior durability. Hatco toasters are also insulated, resulting in some of the coolest surface temperatures in the industry for added safety! A 120V electrical connection is required for operation.
Left to Right: 13 1/2"
Front to Back: 14 3/8"
Height: 9 1/4"
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTICE: This product does not ship internationally.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register