Hatco TPT-208 4 Slice Commercial Toaster - 1 1/4" Slots, 208V
$361.90/EachShips free with Plus
- Bagel / Bun buttons for one-sided toasting
- Removable crumb trays
- 208V, 2700W
|Hatco TPT-208 Specs|
|Width||13 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||14 3/8 Inches|
|Height||9 1/4 Inches|
|Slot Width||1 1/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Slots||4 Slots|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I safely remove crumbs from a toaster?
- Most toasters have a tray at the bottom where the majority of crumbs will fall. Remove the toaster’s crumb tray, empty all of the loose crumbs and wipe the tray clean, making sure it’s dry before replacing.
Do not turn the toaster upside down or shake to remove crumbs. This can be damaging, loosening internal components and further lodging crumbs inside of the toaster. Shaking a toaster can also cause the lever not to work over time.
- What makes this toaster heavy-duty? Is it a good choice for a low-volume establishment?
- Heavy-duty toasters are designed with continuous use in mind. Because they are more powerful than lighter-duty toasters, it takes longer for their elements to heat up. This means it will take longer for products to toast when the toaster is allowed to cool down too much between uses. However, their extra power means that these units are great for high-volume restaurants that need to continuously produce toast!
Hatco TPT-208 Details
Serve up fresh, crisp toast, bagels, English muffins, and even waffles with this Hatco TPT-208 commercial toaster! Perfect for self-serve buffets and light-volume restaurants, cafes and diners, this 4 slice pop up toaster comes with (4) 1 1/4" wide self-centering slots to accept a variety of bread products, and intuitive control knobs let you adjust the lightness / darkness settings for each half of the toaster. Additionally, each side has a bagel / bun button which lets you switch to one-sided toasting. A removable crumb tray allows easy cleaning and since it is made from durable stainless steel, you can expect superior durability!
Left to Right: 13 1/2"
Front to Back: 14 3/8"
Height: 9 1/4"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTICE: This product does not ship internationally. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register