Hatco HWBI-5 Five Compartment Modular / Ganged Drop In Hot Food Wells with Split Configuration - 240V, 1 Phase
Other Available Voltages:
- Five pan capacity
- Stainless steel construction
- 240V, 1 Phase
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
For a firsthand account of what it's like to work with Hatco, listen to what Jeff Schneider, senior vice president of Sales, Marketing, and Strategic Planning with Structural Concepts, has to say. In this video, he explains the top two reasons why his company gets excited about working with Hatco and discusses naming his pet after the brand!
|Hatco HWBI-5 240/1 SPL CON Specs|
|Width||71 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||23 5/8 Inches|
|Height||9 9/16 Inches|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Pans||5|
Customer questions about this product
- What does “auto-fill” mean?
- This term refers to a feature in ganged, or modular heating wells. Each pan is automatically filled to the set water level so that the pans are always appropriately full throughout the day. When the feature senses that the water line is lower than desired, the pans will be refilled. Note that this feature is only functional on select units (2 – 5 pan units) when a manifold drain is used.
- How hot will the heated well get?
- It depends. When filled with water, it can reach 210 degrees Fahrenheit. When dry, it can reach up to 380-450 degrees Fahrenheit.
Hatco HWBI-5 240/1 SPL CON Details
Keep your most popular food hot and ready to serve with the Hatco HWBI-5 five compartment modular / ganged drop in hot food well! This hot food well features 6015 watts of heating power to keep your food at safe holding temperature throughout the day, and its compartment is large enough to hold five full size food pans. The simple On/Off rocker switch and individual temperature dials make activation and adjustment fast and easy, while the locking hardware ensures effortless installation. For energy efficiency, this hot food well will effectively retain temperatures, and thanks to its stainless steel construction and brazed fitting joints, this food well has outstanding durability.
Width: 71 1/2"
Depth: 23 5/8"
Height: 9 9/16"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
Hatco HWBI-5 240/1 SPL CON
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTICE: This product does not ship internationally. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!