Hatco GRSDS-24 Glo-Ray 24" Slanted Single Shelf Merchandiser - 120V
- Slanted shelf provides easy self-service
- Thermostatically controlled base heats from 185 - 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Infrared top heat directed towards outer edges
- Shatter-resistant lighting
- Holds hot food safely at correct temperatures
- Includes 5 divider rods and 4 legs
- Compact, space-saving frame for countertop use
- Creates an eye-catching display that boosts impulse sales
You May Also Need
Hatco SDS24FLIP Plexi-Glass Flip Door for 24" GRSDS Series Food Merchandisers
$119.90 / Each
Hatco 4" LEGS Equivalent Black 4" Adjustable Leg
plus $25.85 / Each
Hatco GRSDS-DIV Stainless Steel Divider Rod for Slanted Shelf Display Warmers
$11.55 / Each
Nemco 45495 Black 4" Adjustable Leg for Heated Shelves
plus $3.85 / Each
|Hatco GRSDS-24 Specs|
|Depth||24 5/16 Inches|
|Height||18 7/16 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Material||Aluminum / Stainless Steel|
|Number of Service Sides||2|
|Number of Shelves||1|
Customer questions about this product
- How long can food be held safely in the Glo-Ray GRSDS/GR2SDS merchandiser?
- Most food products should not be held for longer than 30-45 minutes. There are occasional exceptions though, as some products with the proper packaging can effectively be held for up to 2-3 hours.
Hatco GRSDS-24 Details
Showcase your wrapped sandwiches, boxed pizza, nachos or popcorn with this Hatco GRSDS-24 Glo-Ray 24" slanted single shelf merchandiser, which is a great fit for any supermarket, deli or pizzeria. The slanted shelf provides convenient kitchen-to-server holding, letting your staff refill from the back, as customers grab the product. Incandescent lighting and product divider rods ensure that your products are both well-lit and well-organized. Infrared top heat ensures even heat throughout, maintaining product quality and extending holding times.
- 695 watts of heating power
- Infrared top heat provides heat to all areas of holding surface, minimizing cold spots
- Incandescent lighting and adjustable product divider rods boost visibility and organization
- Thermostatically controlled heated base; boasts temperature range of 185 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit to extend holding times
Left to Right: 24"
Front to Back: 24 5/16"
Height (with legs): 18 7/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTICE: This product does not ship internationally. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register