Excellent piece of equipment. This is a must have if you are doing display or grab and go service. We will be ordering another one soon.
Other Available Colors:
- Ideal for buffet lines, catered events, and pass-through areas
- Blanket-type element for even heating
- Fiberglass insulation to keep heat near the surface of the unit
- Adjustable thermostat ranging from 80 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Extruded aluminum base with stainless steel top
- 4" legs
- 120V; 750W
|Hatco GRS-60-H Specs|
|Depth||17 1/2 Inches|
|Height||5 1/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Material||Aluminum, Stainless Steel|
|Maximum Temperature||200 Degrees F|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
Customer questions about this product
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- Why doesn't my heated shelf actually get to 200 degrees?
- While that's what the heating element can achieve, a cool ambient environment or increased air flow may naturally lower the shelf's temperature.
Hatco GRS-60-H Details
This Hatco GRS-60-H Glo-Ray stainless steel heated shelf warmer will keep chicken wings, mashed potatoes, and other foods hot and ready on your buffet line or in pass-through areas of your kitchen! Lightweight and portable, this shelf warmer features an extruded aluminum base with a stainless steel top as well as fiberglass insulation to keep heat near the surface of the unit, so you get maximum heat transfer from shelf to pan.
This shelf warmer has a blanket-type heating element for even heat distribution, while its built-in thermostat can be adjusted from 80 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
Depth: 17 1/2"
Height: 5 1/4"
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTICE: This product does not ship internationally.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
People Talk About:display equipment excellent grab ordering piece service
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register