- 25 lb. chip capacity
- Shatter-proof incandescent lights
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction
- Tempered glass sides
- Two-door design
- 120V, 2080W
You May Also Need View All Items
- Hatco FDW3TPT 3 Tier Pretzel Rack for Heated Merchandisers
- Hatco FDW4SMP 4 Shelf General Purpose Rack for Heated Merchandisers
- Hatco FDWD-LEGS 4" Adjustable Legs - 4/Set
- Carnival King CD225 Peristaltic Cheese Sauce Dispenser - 120V, 225W
- Carnival King 110 oz. Cheddar Cheese Sauce Bag - 4/Case
- Carnival King 110 oz. Chili Sauce Bag - 4/Case
- Choice 32 oz. Clear Plastic Utility Scoop
- Carnival King Large Two Compartment Plastic Nacho Tray - 500/Case
|Hatco FDWD-1-MN Specs|
|Width||19 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||23 15/16 Inches|
|Height||28 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity|| 22-26 Gallons|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Type||Chip Merchandiser / Warmer|
Customer questions about this product
- How is an FSDT different from an FDW?
- FSDT units are larger and taller and are made with aluminum extrusions. These units also boast side fluorescent lighting for greater visibility. FDW units, in contrast, are smaller in size and are made with stainless steel. To promote easy visibility, they feature recessed incandescent lighting on the ceiling.
Hatco FDWD-1-MN Details
Entice customers to your snack bar or concession stand with the Hatco FDWD-1-MN Macho Nacho two door chip display warmer! This warmer features 1080 watts of heating power to keep up to 25 lb. of nacho chips hot and crispy at any time. The top-mounted controls let you make quick and simple adjustments throughout the day, while the shatter-proof incandescent lights give your food excellent visibility. The stainless steel and aluminum construction ensures long-lasting durability, and its tempered glass sides provide outstanding temperature retention for increased energy efficiency. And thanks to its two-door design, your staff can easily replenish this warmer's stock without leaving their post behind the counter.
Width: 19 3/8"
Depth: 23 15/16"
Height: 28 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTICE: This product does not ship internationally.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register