Hatco 05.07.005.00 Shaft
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Hatco 05.07.005.00 Shaft.
APW Wyott 93300029 Control Panel Label
Waring 027215 Hex Nut
APW Wyott 93300013 Reflector Tray
Frymaster 8101692 Knob, Blue Adjust Compression
All Points 22-1031 1 1/8" Toaster Color Control Knob with Pointer
Savory 12447SP Knob Control Speed
Savory 14619SP Fan Blade 5 St1
Antunes 0021177 Heat Shield, Front
Get paid to review this product!