Hatco 02.30.073.00 Lamp Socket
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Hatco 02.30.073.00 Lamp Socket.
Alto-Shaam 15634 Leg Stand Assembly for 500-PH/GD Hot Pizza Holding Cabinet
All Points 68-1077 Axial Cooling Fan 3 1/8" x 1 1/2"; 230V; 3000 RPM
Carter-Hoffmann 18614-0322 Fan
Carter-Hoffmann 18614-0362 Blower Motor
Cambro 60404 Door Gasket
BevLes 1037200 Door Gasket
Henny Penny 64098 ASSY - SEALED SWITCH & ACTUA
Cres Cor 0811 229 K Heater 120v 900w
Get paid to review this product!