Hamilton Beach 6126-600 48 oz. Polycarbonate Container
- 48 oz. capacity
- Includes cutting assembly and lid
- Easy-to-read measurement marks
- Durable polycarbonate construction
Customer questions about this product
- What is the proper technique for cleaning my blender jar?
- Due to the metal construction of their drive components, blender jars are a hand wash only item. They should not be run through a dishwasher, and care should be taken to avoid directly spraying the bottom of the container with a high pressure pre-rinse faucet. For best results, clean the bottom of the jar with a washcloth and a mild detergent or sanitizer when needed.
This Hamilton Beach 6126-600 48 oz. polycarbonate container serves as a smaller alternative to the one that came with your Hamilton Beach HB550, HBH650 or HBH850 high performance bar blender. An extra container can also be kept on hand so that you can blend varying ingredients without having to wash an individual container between blending cycles. It includes a complete cutting assembly and lid and has easy-to-read measurement marks on its side.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
4 Prong Stainless Steel Cocktail / Bar Strainer
Complete World Bartender Guide
Hamilton Beach 280079700 Self Aligning Ring for 908, 909, 938 and 939 Blenders
Waring 027097 Drive Coupling for Blenders
Waring 018791 Screen
Vitamix 15048 Belt
Waring 502977 Blending Assembly
Waring 023934 Bearing Holder for Blenders
Waring 018999 Drive Coupling for Blenders
Hamilton Beach 990028800 Blender Belt
Customers Also Viewed
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register