Hamilton Beach 6126-600 48 oz. Polycarbonate Container
- 48 oz. capacity
- Includes cutting assembly and lid
- Easy-to-read measurement marks
- Durable polycarbonate construction
Customer questions about this product
- What is the proper technique for cleaning my blender jar?
- Due to the metal construction of their drive components, blender jars are a hand wash only item. They should not be run through a dishwasher, and care should be taken to avoid directly spraying the bottom of the container with a high pressure pre-rinse faucet. For best results, clean the bottom of the jar with a washcloth and a mild detergent or sanitizer when needed.
This Hamilton Beach 6126-600 48 oz. polycarbonate container serves as a smaller alternative to the one that came with your Hamilton Beach HB550, HBH650 or HBH850 high performance bar blender. An extra container can also be kept on hand so that you can blend varying ingredients without having to wash an individual container between blending cycles. It includes a complete cutting assembly and lid and has easy-to-read measurement marks on its side.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
4 Prong Stainless Steel Cocktail / Bar Strainer
Complete World Bartender Guide
Waring CAC125 1 Gallon Stainless Steel Container with Blade Assembly, Lid, and Spigot for CB10 and CB15 Blenders
Hamilton Beach 906090800 BRUSH & SPRING
Waring 30426 Nylon Washer for Blenders
Hamilton Beach 990086300 Switch, Power
Waring 23903 Bearing Cap for Blenders
Waring 030889 Blending Assembly for MX Series Blenders
Waring 500778 Blending Assembly
Waring 028530 Gallon Cover Insert for Blenders
Customers Also Viewed
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register