You must buy a minimum of 2 due to manufacturer packaging.
- Perfect for outdoor eating areas in commercial environments
- Combines a molded wood and resin body with a fusion bonded melamine top for superior durability
- Resists burns, stains, scratches, and fading
- Smooth, easy-to-clean surface
- Adds a contemporary touch to restaurants, bistros, and cafes
- 300 lb. weight capacity
Other Products from this Line
- Grosfillex UT220742 X1 24" x 32" Rectangular Aged Oak Outdoor Molded Melamine Table Top
- Grosfillex UT270742 48" x 32" Aged Oak Rectangular Molded Melamine Tabletop
- Grosfillex UT275742 48" x 32" Aged Oak Rectangular Molded Melamine Tabletop with Umbrella Hole
- Grosfillex UT245742 36" x 36" Aged Oak Square Molded Melamine Tabletop with Umbrella Hole
- Grosfillex UT235742 32" x 32" Aged Oak Square Molded Melamine Tabletop with Umbrella Hole
- Grosfillex UT240742 36" Square Aged Oak Outdoor Molded Melamine X1 Table Top
- Grosfillex 99872176 36" x 36" Aged Oak Square Molded Melamine Tabletop
|Grosfillex UT230742 Specs|
|Capacity|| 2 Chairs|
|Made in America||Yes|
Grosfillex UT230742 Details
Add a trendy finishing touch to your outdoor dining area with this Grosfillex UT230742 32" square aged oak outdoor molded melamine table top! Not only is this table top burn and fade resistant, it's impervious to stains and scratches to withstand daily wear and tear within your commercial environment. It combines a molded wood and resin body with a fusion bonded melamine top for superior durability, and has a smooth, flat surface that's easy for employees to wipe down with soap and water between guests or at the end of a busy shift.
Boasting a stylish, aged oak color, this melamine top can be paired with a base to add a modern feel to your restaurant, bistro, or cafe. It also has an extensive 300 lb. weight capacity to ensure a durable, sturdy foundation for your appetizers, sides, entrees, and desserts. No matter what you're serving, this sleek table top will provide the perfect backdrop for your signature dishes.
Capacity: 300 lb.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets ANSI/BIFMA standards for comfort, safety, sustainability, and durability in furniture.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Seating Capacity: 2 - 4
Two to four people can comfortably sit at this table.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register