Grosfillex USSP0236 4 Piece Connector Pack - Brown
- For Grosfillex resin outdoor patio fence
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Grosfillex USSP0236 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- I am interested in ordering this resin patio fencing - how do I know what to order?
- You will need to order:
- A post to go at each end of the fencing
- As many 2 or 3 panel sections as you require
- A post to go between each 2 or 3 panel section you are ordering
- Any connector packs you may require. Connector packs are only needed if you wish to divide a 2 or 3 section panel into smaller 1 or 2 section pieces. You will want to acquire any additional posts needed to accommodate these smaller divisions. For instance, dividing (1) 3 section panel into (3) 1 section panels requires (2) additional posts, in addition to the ones needed to complete the order.
We strongly recommend that you contact Customer Service with any questions you may have regarding this fencing, so we can ensure that you get the right products for your application!
Grosfillex USSP0236 Details
Use this Grosfillex USSP0236 brown 4 piece connector pack to subdivide a 2 or 3 section resin fencing panel into smaller sections!
If using a connector pack, you will need to order another base for each panel division. For example, if dividing a 3 panel section into a 2 panel and a 1 panel section, you will need to order (1) additional base. If dividing that same 3 panel section into (3) 1 panel sections, you will need to order (2) additional bases.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets ANSI/BIFMA standards for comfort, safety, sustainability, and durability in furniture.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register