Grindmaster B-3WR PrecisionBrew Digital 64 oz. Automatic Coffee Brewer with 3 Warmers - Right Side
- Features one warmer under brew basket and two warmers on the left side
- Holds brew temperature within one degree Fahrenheit
- Automatically converts to "pour-over" mode when inlet valve does not sense water
- Brew cycle only begins when water reaches optimum temperature
- Integrated brew cycle counter
- Extracts up to 20% more dissolved solids per batch
- Built-in energy saving capabilities
|Grindmaster-Cecilware B-3WR Specs|
|Width||16 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||17 3/4 Inches|
|Height||17 3/4 Inches|
|Amps||14.1 - 15.9 Amps|
|Wattage||1,800 - 3,900 Watts|
|Coffee Filter Size||9 3/4" x 4 1/4"-4 1/2"|
|Cup Clearance||7 1/5 Inches|
|Hot Water Faucet||Yes|
|Number of Warmers||3|
|Output||4.5 Gallons Per Hour|
|Water Source||Direct Connection|
Grindmaster-Cecilware B-3WR Details
Easily keep coffee warm while continuing to brew a fresh pot with the Grindmaster B-3WR PrecisionBrew digital automatic coffee brewer! Boasting one warmer below the brew basket and two tiered warmers on the right side, this reliable machine has room to hold three decanters (sold separately) of coffee at once to ensure you always have a supply of hot coffee for your customers.
- Able to hold brew temperatures within one degree Fahrenheit during the brew cycle
- Pulse brewing feature extracts up to 20% more dissolved solids.
- Automatically switches to "pour-over" mode when no water connection is detected
- Low temp / no brew feature does not start the brew cycle until water is at optimum temperatures
- Settings may be locked to prevent changes and tampering
- Built-in cycle counter tracks total number of brew cycles
- Warmers may be set to automatically shut off up to 240 minutes from the last brew cycle for energy conservation
- Includes separate hot water faucet
The Grindmaster B-3WR requires a 1/4", 30-80 PSI water connection. It operates on a 120V electrical connection; however, it can be field-converted to 208-240V.
Left to Right: 16 1/4"
Front to Back: 17 3/4"
Height: 17 3/4"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please Note: Grindmaster-Cecilware items may not be exported outside of the United States. Exporting these items will void the warranty.
People Talk About:sized side shop pair medium looks left hand great coffee
If you pair this with it's left side and stick them together, it makes keeping coffee on hand for a medium sized shop a breeze. It also looks great.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register