It makes keeping coffee on hand quite easy. Not only does it have three warmers, but it makes for a good price for customers to see. Not many people have seen one like it.
$1,024.80/EachShips free with Plus
Login or enter your email to be instantly sent the price!
Start a Live Chat with a Customer Service rep to receive the price!
Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST.
Earn up to $30.74 back (3,074 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Styles:
- One warmer under brew basket, two on the left side
- Holds brew temperature within one degree Fahrenheit
- Pulse brewing extracts up to 20% more dissolved solids
- Automatically converts to "pour-over" mode when inlet valve does not sense water
- Brew cycle only begins when water reaches optimum temperature
Works WithView All Items
$8.89/EachOut Of Stock
$74.99/CaseOut Of Stock
Grindmaster-Cecilware 1003-025 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 42.4 lb.
- 16 1/4 Inches
- 17 3/4 Inches
- 17 3/4 Inches
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 120/208/240 Volts
- 1,800 - 3,900 Watts
- Brewer Type
- Coffee Filter Size
- 9 3/4" x 4 1/4"-4 1/2"
- Cup Clearance
- 7 1/5 Inches
- Hot Water Faucet
- Number of Warmers
- 4.5 Gallons Per Hour
- Power Type
- Coffee Brewers
- Water Source
- Direct Connection
Grindmaster-Cecilware 1003-025 Details
Easily keep coffee warm while continuing to brew a fresh pot with the Grindmaster B-3WL PrecisionBrew digital automatic coffee brewer! Boasting one warmer below the brew basket and two tiered warmers on the left side, this reliable machine has room to hold three decanters (sold separately) of coffee at once to ensure you always have a supply of hot coffee for your customers.
- Able to hold brew temperatures within one degree Fahrenheit during the brew cycle
- Pulse brewing feature extracts up to 20% more dissolved solids.
- Automatically switches to "pour-over" mode when no water connection is detected
- Low temp / no brew feature does not start the brew cycle until water is at optimum temperatures
- Settings may be locked to prevent changes and tampering
- Built-in cycle counter tracks total number of brew cycles
- Warmers may be set to automatically shut off up to 240 minutes from the last brew cycle for energy conservation
- Includes separate hot water faucet
The Grindmaster B-3WL requires a 1/4", 30-80 PSI water connection. It operates on a 120V electrical connection; however, it can be field-converted to 208-240V.
Left to Right: 16 1/4"
Front to Back: 17 3/4"
Height: 17 3/4"
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please Note: Grindmaster-Cecilware items may not be exported outside of the United States. Exporting these items will void the warranty.
0 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register