Gobel 8" x 1 3/4" Fluted Non-Stick Deep Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
$10.58/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- False bottom for easy product removal
- Fluted sides produce neat, professional-looking pastries
- Durable non-stick steel for effortless release of delicate crusts
- 1 3/4" depth is perfect for a quiche filling
- Does not warp or bend out of shape
Other Products from this Line
Gobel 8 1/2" x 1" Fluted Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
plus $6.69 / Each
Gobel 4" x 3/4" Fluted Non-Stick Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
plus $3.59 / Each
Gobel 9 1/2" x 2" Fluted Non-Stick Deep Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
plus $15.99 / Each
Gobel 4 1/4" x 3/4" Fluted Non-Stick Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
plus $3.79 / Each
Gobel 9 3/8" x 1" Fluted Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
plus $7.59 / Each
Gobel 5 1/2" x 1" Fluted Non-Stick Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
plus $5.89 / Each
Gobel 5 7/8" x 1 1/2" Fluted Non-Stick Deep Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
plus $8.69 / Each
Gobel 11 3/4" x 1" Fluted Deep Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
plus $9.99 / Each
|Depth||1 3/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils and abrasive cleaners should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
This deep design, 8" tart / quiche pan features a removable bottom that allows you to slip off the outer ring easily without marring your beautiful creation, and it is made of steel that has a non-stick coating that provides easy unmolding and clean up. This 8" round non-stick tart / quiche pan also features 1 3/4" fluted sides that produce neat and professional-looking pastries capable of holding the heavy ingredients of a quiche or a fruit tart.
Top Diameter: 8"
Depth: 1 3/4"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
People Talk About:quiches quiche stick loved lovely pies definitely easy great pan
This is perfect for making a tart for two (well, one if you are hungry). The depth of the tart pan means you get a decent filling, and the removable bottom makes it easy to unmold, as does the finish. Very nice product.
Great non stick pan. I use these for quiches and apple pies. I love how easy they are to use and the depth allows for a great quiche and pie filling.
Excellent quiche pan produced in France. My employee accidentally ordered two of these, since they were out of the larger ones..originally I planned on returning them, but I decided to make some smaller quiches for a new menu, loved it so much I decided to keep it. These are sturdy, lovely color and non stick. The best
I used this for a quiche. It is definitely non-stick, so easy to remove. If I ever need another I would definitely buy this again.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register