Globe CM22 Chefmate #22 450 lb. Meat Grinder
Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
- Great for grinding popular meats
- 1 1/2 hp high torque motor
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Permanently lubricated gear box
- Seamless, easy-to-clean construction
- Knife, product tray, 1/4" plate, 5/16" plate, stuffing tube, and plastic food pusher included
You May Also Need View All Items
#22 Stainless Steel Cross Grinder Knife
plus $5.19 / Each
#22 Stainless Steel Curved Grinder Knife
plus $4.99 / Each
#22 Stainless Steel Flat Grinder Plate - 1/2"
plus $8.29 / Each
#22 Stainless Steel Flat Grinder Plate - 1/4"
plus $8.29 / Each
#22 Stainless Steel Flat Grinder Plate - 3/8"
plus $7.99 / Each
#22 Stainless Steel Sausage Stuffer Plate
plus $13.49 / Each
#22 Stainless Steel Hub Grinder Plate - 5/16"
plus $9.99 / Each
1 1/4" Sausage Stuffer Tube for #22 Meat Grinders
$2.99 / Each
|Globe CM22 Specs|
|Width||9 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||18 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||7.5 lb. per minute|
|Horsepower||1 1/2 HP|
|Type||Meat Choppers / Grinders|
Customer questions about this product
- Does free shipping apply if this item is shipped to a residential home?
- This item is only eligible for free shipping to business or commercial addresses. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
- I'm concerned that the plates and knives I have won't work with this hub. Is there a way I can be sure they will fit?
- Measure the square hole in your plate or knife. A standard #12 hub fits plates and knives with a 9/16" square hole, while a standard #22 hub fits plates and knives with a 3/4" square hole.
Globe CM22 Details
Ground your most popular meats with the Globe CM22 Chefmate #22 450 lb. meat grinder! This meat grinder features a 1 1/2 hp high torque motor and a direct gear-driven transmission for long-lasting, reliable performance. Its stainless steel exterior, cylinder, worm gear, adjusting ring, and product tray ensure outstanding durability, and the gear box is conveniently designed to be permanently lubricated. There is even a manual reset is built-in to protect against accidental overload.
With its 450 lb. per hour capacity, this meat grinder lets you keep up with busy service hours and high demand. The compact unit is built with a seamless construction for easy cleaning while its mounted ball bearings and rubber feet prevent movement when in use. A knife, product tray, 1/4" plate, 5/16" plate, stuffing tube, and plastic food pusher are included.
Width: 9 1/4"
Depth: 18 5/8"
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:hot much tighten CM22 Ginder Globe grinder kitchen LEM machine
This machine bot very hot after only 10 min use of grinding 12lbs beef twice. Really really hot, and I could not even touch, it took long time to cool. Although the machine was really hot, safety shut off didn't work. I called Globe company, they said that we need to loosen the adjuster. We used smallest LEM grinder for last 4 years every day. We didnt even think about how much to tighten the ring nut. Just to hand tight well was nough for the LEM #5 grinder, which is much much cheaper than this CM22. We ended up returning it by paying restocking fee and shipping cost. The webstaurant customer specialist told me that we can't return it if we used it. But who want to keep this crap that most likely will give us frustration and stress in our kitchen everyday!, I sent it back anyway, and will definitely close our account with WestaurantStore. Anyway, don't buy Globe Ginder CM22 if you are looking for a good Ginder for your kitchen!!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register