Very happy with these cups! Exactly what I needed for cookies and milk shots at an Earth Day event. Bonus was that the cud are Eco-friendly! Arrived quickly and were perfect for my project.
Other Available Sizes:
- Environmentally friendly cup is made of uncoated paper
- Features an attractive, pleated design
- Rolled rim adds strength and durability
- Ideal for serving sauces, condiments, and dressings
- Allows you to portion out items to minimize waste
Other Products from this Line
- Genpak F200 Harvest Paper 2 oz. Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Genpak W500F Harvest Paper 5 oz. White Paper Souffle / Drinking Cup - 100/Pack
- Genpak F050 Harvest Paper .5 oz. Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Genpak F250 Harvest Paper 2.5 oz. Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Genpak F400 Harvest Paper 4 oz. Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Genpak F100 Harvest Paper 1 oz. Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Genpak Harvest 4 oz. White Rolled Rim Paper Cone Cup - 200/Pack
- Genpak F075S Harvest Paper .75 oz. Squat Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Genpak Harvest W5F 5 oz. White Rolled Rim Paper Cone Cup - 200/Pack
- Genpak F125 Harvest Paper 1.25 oz. Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Genpak F050S Harvest Paper .5 oz. Squat Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Genpak F325 Harvest Paper 3.25 oz. Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Genpak F100S Harvest Paper 1 oz. Squat Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Genpak W450F Harvest Paper 3.5 oz. White Paper Souffle / Drinking Cup - 100/Pack
- Genpak F075 Harvest Paper .75 oz. Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Genpak W400F Harvest Paper 4 oz. White Paper Souffle / Drinking Cup - 100/Pack
- Shipping Weight
- 1.15 lb.
- 1 3/4 Inches
- Top Diameter
- 3 1/8 Inches
- 5.5 oz.
- Green / Environmentally-Friendly
No PFAS Added
- Uncoated Paper
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use this item for baking?
- These souffle cups are designed to hold sample, dips, or condiments. They are not suitable for use as baking cups.
Use the Genpak F550 Harvest Paper 5.5 oz. paper souffle / portion cup for serving sauces, condiments, and dressings! Souffle cups provide the ideal solution when you need to portion out small servings, and can even be used in the healthcare industry as medicine cups. Not only that, using a portion cup is a great way to encourage portion control and cut down on food waste.
Perfect for a fast-paced environment, these cups easily stack, which cuts down on storage space. Combined with a lightweight design, they are ideal for transporting over to areas that need them readily available for quick service. In addition to that, using disposable cups instead of ramekins is convenient for your guests and allows for easy cleanup.
Featuring an attractive, pleated design and crisp, white color, these cups are also sturdy enough to hold thick dips and sauces without leaking. A tightly rolled rim and concave bottom make these cups especially durable. Genpak disposable souffle cups are a versatile addition to any business!
Top Diameter: 3 1/8"
Height: 1 3/4"
Capacity: 5.5 oz.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
No PFAS Added
This item was manufactured without added PFAS substances.
People Talk About:great perfect cups baked bought cakes liners little more portions
This is one of my absolute all-time favorite products. They are perfect for putting out with trail mix, nuts, pretzels and candy. They also work well for donut holes! Sturdy enough even for small portions of yogurt, if eaten right away.
These are a must for baking jumbo muffins! Nice quality . I bake with these liners on a daily basis. 375 and they work perfectly everytime. Easily release after baking. Great presentation in the bakery case.
These cups were purchased to serve a small tasting of a cucumber salad. They turned out to be a little too big and so I tried using them to portion out beans but quickly discovered wet items don't hold up well, as the paper basically disintegrates.
We bough them for pasta salad and cole slaw but these tend to get too soggy for that. I'm sure they work great for other uses. The price is good so we keep them on hand in case we run out of other cups.
Perfect size for food samples which we plan on using for our cafe opening day for customers to try our baked goods! I recommend them.
Love this product we use alot of to go items for our cart and it's nice when they are made well and hold the products.
These are great! I bought them to use for customers to take samples of cake at wedding fairs. I like that they're more substantial and hopefully more professional looking than thinner paper liners.
bought these for small sides in our meals. worked ok but not good for baked beans, had to double them up or they just collapsed. cold items worked great.
these cups are great for getting our snacks ready for our daycare! Makes it easy to pass out and not real expensive! Thanks again for another great value!
i ordered these to use as a cupcake liner to give a more sophisticated look! they are a little too big i think for a regular cupcake and they also arrived all squashed and bent out of shape - however I spoke to a rep and they took care of the issue immediately - thank you for such awesome service - the quality of the product was excellent i will get the next size down.
We use these for multiple things. They are great for little party favors for weddings and events. Also, the right size for some of our appetizers!!
Perfect for portions, we use them to bake sample lava cakes, souffle, quiche and even individual cheese cakes that you want to look perfect on your display. Great to portion out and serve as well.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register