Genpak F400 4 oz. Harvest Paper Souffle / Portion Cup 5000 / Case work great for cupcake holders. They give you the straight sides and are very sturdy.
- Environmentally friendly cup is made of uncoated paper
- Features an attractive, pleated design
- Rolled rim adds strength and durability
- Ideal for serving sauces, condiments, and dressings
- Allows you to portion out items to minimize waste
- EcoChoice Compostable Sugarcane / Bagasse 7" Plate - 1000/Case
- Choice Kraft Natural Tall-Fold 6" x 13" Dispenser Napkin - 8000/Case
- Choice Kraft Natural Junior Low-Fold 6" x 12" Dispenser Napkin - 8000/Case
- Just1 Interfold Kraft 6 1/2" x 11" Dispenser Napkin - 6000/Case
- OneUp by Choice Kraft Wide Interfold 6 1/2" x 8 1/2" Dispenser Napkin - 6000/Case
|Height||1 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
|Green / Environmentally-Friendly||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use this item for baking?
- These souffle cups are designed to hold sample, dips, or condiments. They are not suitable for use as baking cups.
Use the Genpak F400 Harvest Paper 4 oz. paper souffle / portion cup for serving sauces, condiments, and dressings! Souffle cups provide the ideal solution when you need to portion out small servings, and can even be used in the healthcare industry as medicine cups. Not only that, using a portion cup is a great way to encourage portion control and cut down on food waste.
Perfect for a fast-paced environment, these cups easily stack, which cuts down on storage space. Combined with a lightweight design, they are ideal for transporting over to areas that need them readily available for quick service. In addition to that, using disposable cups instead of ramekins is convenient for your guests and allows for easy cleanup.
Featuring an attractive, pleated design and crisp, white color, these cups are also sturdy enough to hold thick dips and sauces without leaking. A tightly rolled rim and concave bottom make these cups especially durable. Genpak disposable souffle cups are a versatile addition to any business!
Top Diameter: 2 3/4"
Height: 1 1/2"
Capacity: 4 oz.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsGenpak Harvest 4 oz. White Rolled Rim Paper Cone Cup - 200/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsGenpak F200 Harvest Paper 2 oz. Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsGenpak Harvest W5F 5 oz. White Rolled Rim Paper Cone Cup - 200/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsGenpak W500F Harvest Paper 5 oz. White Paper Souffle / Drinking Cup - 100/Pack
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsGenpak F550 Harvest Paper 5.5 oz. Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsGenpak F050 Harvest Paper .5 oz. Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsGenpak F100 Harvest Paper 1 oz. Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsGenpak F325 Harvest Paper 3.25 oz. Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsGenpak F125 Harvest Paper 1.25 oz. Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsGenpak F250 Harvest Paper 2.5 oz. Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsGenpak F100S Harvest Paper 1 oz. Squat Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsGenpak F050S Harvest Paper .5 oz. Squat Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsGenpak W400F Harvest Paper 4 oz. White Paper Souffle / Drinking Cup - 100/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsPaper .75 oz. Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsGenpak F075S Harvest Paper .75 oz. Squat Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
People Talk About:cups great souffle size cup customers paper portion sides baking
I use these cups for baking cupcakes. They do well in the oven. The cups did not turn brown. I think they're cute and unique!
we use these souffle cups in our special boxes- they are the perfect size for baked beans and seem to hold up well for them. very economical
Great souffle cup. Holds pudding very well. Perfect size for passing out extra dressing for catering events. Great quality for the price. Best price around the internet.
Use these for farmers' market sample. They are great for more sold foods. A soup or salsa would be too wet for the cup. Also very hot items aren't a good idea, they will burn the customer.
I've used these to give customers barbeque in for years but was just referred to the Webstaurant store. When I saw the prices here, I immediately purchased these along with several other products. This (and all my other products) have met or exceeded my expectations.
This is the ideal size for baking jumbo cupcakes! They are just about the same dimension as tradition jumbo cupcake liners (a little smaller, but not noticeably) and great if you are a home cook who doesn't want to buy a pan! Plus you can save time by baking more than six cupcakes at once
We love providing samples of our food to potential new customers and these work great. We also use these for sauces and for extra salads.
These are accurately described and, at the same time, much smaller than I thought they would be, haha. It's not a problem though. We used them for nut cups at a work party. We just have a whole lot of them.
These cups come in convenient two-sleeve boxes that stack in an organized and attractive manner. The cups themselves are slightly off-white and comparable in quality to other wholesale brands, including the Dart Solo 4 oz paper souffle cups also offered on Webstaurant.com. With this style souffle cups, they stack nicely when filled, but deteriorate quickly after sitting for several items with any kind of wet ingredient. We use them for small coleslaw sides, and this brand in particular breaks down within a few hours, easily losing it's shape. Still a good product, and it's compostable, so it's worth it! Esentially the same price as the Dart Solo brand, even including the additional shipping.
These are the perfect size and quality for what we use. We have an ice cream shop and we use these to put toppings that are requested on the side.
These are good sized portion cups for holding coleslaw, condiments, and other things for your take out or dine in needs at your restaurant. Good price and quality product.
These are very versatile. I use them as cupcake cups for display after baking them. They fit in the cupcake holders in the boxes too.
These are one of the most versatile products that you sell. You can bake in these, use them for portion cups. You can even use them for candy cups.
These are the perfect size for grandkids and co-workers alike. I use them for individual portions for treats and snacks. When they are done they just throw them away--no clean up.
nice option for sides, samples, and sauces. they hold up well and we like that they are NOT plastic which is a great option to have.
The 4oz paper portion cups are great. We use them to give out individual samples of our cookies to our customers. They work well for us to put extra dry toppings in to give our customers also.
I ordered these for our sides but they are so versatile we use them for tons of stuff, just the right size for sipping a corn dog!.
these 4 oz paper soufflé cup is a great product to have around. they work very well for dressings and sauces that are served right away. great value
For my wedding reception, I'm having a dessert bar. I really needed something for people to sample particular desserts as I didn't want them to get too much and end up wasting it. This way people can try a little of everything.
these little genpak f400 4 0z harvest paper souffle / portion cup 250 / pack are great. thay use these at fast food. and for guest to sample with.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register