Garland / US Range M8-56 Small Orifice 56 Size
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Garland / US Range
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Garland / US Range M8-56 Small Orifice 56 Size.
|Garland / US Range C836-36ARC|
|Garland / US Range S-10-26|
|Garland / US Range S-10-26CP|
|Garland / US Range S-10-26CP26CP|
|Garland / US Range S-4|
|Garland / US Range S-4-20|
|Garland / US Range S-6-24BG-26CP26CP|
Tri-Star 311014 Rear Burner (Long)
Imperial 35329 Front Burner
Wolf 00-722159 Gas Valve
Wolf 00-715109 Gas Valve
APW Wyott 2201610 Grate
Imperial 35333 Burner Hanger
Southbend 1190568 Oven Burner Nat
Imperial 27050 V2 Burner, Large
Get paid to review this product!