Garland / US Range 2147100 Sealed Element 208
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Garland / US Range
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
- Is there anything else I need to consider before purchasing this part?
- Even if you see your model number listed in the compatible models table some parts, like this one, may only fit particular voltage configurations for electrical equipment, or certain fuel types for gas equipment. Be sure that this part is the correct one for your specific application. If you have any questions, contact our customer solutions team and they will be happy to help you verify that this is the part you need.
- Can the utility type or production date of my equipment affect whether or not this part fits?
- Sometimes, but not always, factors like the voltage, fuel type, and serial number may determine whether or not a particular part will fit your particular unit. We do our best to provide the most up to date information possible on our site but we cannot guarantee that this will clarify every possible scenario. If you need additional confirmation that this part is the correct one for your unit, contact our customer solutions team via the chat button in the top left of your screen, or by e-mailing [email protected].
Garland / US Range 2147100 Sealed Element 208.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
|Garland / US Range SS684 (240V, 3 Phase)|
|Garland / US Range SS684 (240V, 1 Phase)|
|Garland / US Range SS684 (208V, 3 Phase)|
|Garland / US Range SS684 (208V, 1 Phase)|
|Garland / US Range S684 (240V, 3 Phase)|
|Garland / US Range S684 (240V, 1 Phase)|
|Garland / US Range S684 (208V, 3 Phase)|
|Garland / US Range S684 (208V, 1 Phase)|
|Garland / US Range ED-15HSE 240/3|
|Garland / US Range ED-15HSE 240/1|
|Garland / US Range ED-15HSE 208/3|
|Garland / US Range ED-15HSE 208/1|
|Garland / US Range 684RC|
|Garland / US Range 686RC|
|Garland / US Range ED-15HWP|
|Garland / US Range EDU-15HSE|
|Garland / US Range S684RC|
|Garland / US Range S686RC|
|Garland / US Range SS684RC|
|Garland / US Range SS686RC|
|Garland / US Range SU684RC|
|Garland / US Range SU686RC|
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register