Garland / U.S. Range C836-36A Liquid Propane 36" Radiant Charbroiler With Standard Oven - 148,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Durable stainless steel construction holds up to heavy use
- 100% safety oven pilot to protect your kitchen
- Fully insulated oven with porcelain bottom for easy cleaning
- One-piece cast iron top grates
- 4-position oven rack guides provide various cooking options
- Dual grease containers make cleaning quick and easy
- Adjustable stainless steel front rail
- Liquid propane
White Glove Delivery - Available -
Garland / US Range
You May Also Need
Unpacking, cleaning, and seasoning your charbroiler is easy! Follow these simple steps, and you’ll be grilling up savory burgers and fish fillets in no time without the hassle of sticky grates.
|Garland / US Range C836-36A LP Specs|
|Depth||37 7/8 Inches|
|Base Style||Standard Oven|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 1/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||6|
|Number of Controls||6|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can this Garland product be shipped directly to my home?
- Due to manufacturer regulations, we are currently unable to ship certain Garland products to residential addresses. A business address must be used for shipping these items. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
Garland / US Range C836-36A LP Details
The Garland / U.S. Range C836-36A liquid propane charbroiler is perfect for a busy kitchen. Built on a spacious, low-profile 36" chassis and operating at 148,000 BTU, this charbroiler combines ample cooking space and power while sacrificing minimal floor space. Featuring a durable stainless steel front, side, backguards, and cast iron radiants, this charbroiler is a high performance piece of equipment designed to hold up to consistent heavy use.
The C836-36A includes a standard oven with stainless steel interior and porcelain bottom for supreme durability and easy cleaning. The oven is complete with 4-position rack guides to perfectly position your food for even cooking. It has a 150-500 degree Fahrenheit thermostat control and a 100% safety oven pilot to protect your kitchen.
This charbroiler can be connected individually or in a battery and includes chrome steel adjustable legs to match the height of your existing equipment.
Left to Right: 36"
Front to Back: 37 7/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item is special order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
1 1/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1 1/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range C836-36A LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register