Garland MCO-GS-20 Natural Gas Double Deck Standard Depth Full Size Convection Oven with Digital Controls - 120,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Master 450 solid state digital controls with "Cook 'n' Hold" feature
- 2-speed fan control with 3/4 hp motor per oven
- 12 chrome-plated oven racks included
- Electric spark ignition with safety shut off
- Stainless steel front, sides, top, and legs
- 60/40 double pane dependent door design
- Natural gas
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
Garland / US Range
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Garland / US Range MCO-GS20 NAT Specs|
|Depth||41 1/4 Inches|
|Height||70 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||29 Inches|
|Interior Depth||24 Inches|
|Interior Height||24 Inches|
|18 x 26 Pan Capacity||12 Pans|
|Features||Cook and Hold|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 Inches|
|Number of Chambers||2|
|Number of Decks||Double|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Racks||12|
|Oven Interior Style||Standard Depth|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Temperature Range||150 - 500 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- How do I know if the listed amperage is in reference to a single oven, or the combined total for each individual oven?
- If you're ever unsure of an electrical specification and how it relates to your operation, be sure to check out the Specification Sheet or consult a qualified technician for additional information.
Garland / US Range MCO-GS20 NAT Details
The Garland MCO-GS-20 natural gas double deck standard depth convection oven combines superior power with ample interior baking space! This standard depth convection oven has Master 450 solid state digital controls with a "Cook n' Hold" feature. Independent timers for both cooking and holding allow you to set cooking temperature and duration, up to 100 hours, as well as a timed holding cycle that begins once cooking is complete.
The convection oven has a temperature range of 150-500 degrees Fahrenheit and a 2-speed fan with a 3/4 hp motor that provides added flexibility to adjust air circulation speeds for specific products and recipes. There are also some standard safety features included, such as the auto-setback feature, which cools the oven down to 250 degrees Fahrenheit after 30 minutes of inactivity, and the auto-cool down feature, which cools down the oven cavity before shutting it off.
The Garland MCO-GS-20 convection oven features a fully porcelainized oven interior for exceptional insulation and coved corners for improved air circulation and easier cleaning. 12 chrome-plated adjustable pan racks are included to accommodate a variety of pan configurations.
Depth: 41 1/4"
Height: 70 1/2"
Please note that since this item is built to order, there is a 10% cancellation fee for cancelled orders that have already been built and not shipped yet.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item is a gas-fired appliance that complies with nationally recognized gas standards, imposed by the Underwriters Laboratory (UL) in Canada.
This item is a gas-fired appliance that complies with nationally recognized gas standards, imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
1" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for Garland / US Range MCO-GS20 NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register