Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $589.92 back (58,992 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Voltages:
- 208V, 3 Phase, 20.8 kW
- Master 450 solid state digital controls (150-500 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Deep depth (bakery depth) means full size pans will fit in either direction
- "Cook n' Hold" feature
- 12 chrome-plated adjustable pan racks
- 2-speed 3/4 hp fan motor
Garland / US Range MCO-ED-20 208/3 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 1060 lb.
- 38 Inches
- 44 1/2 Inches
- 70 1/2 Inches
- Interior Width
- 29 Inches
- Interior Depth
- 28 Inches
- Interior Height
- 24 Inches
- 28 - 30 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 3 Phase
- 208 Volts
- 20.8 Kilowatts
- 18 x 26 Pan Capacity
- 12 Pans
- Control Type
- Cook and Hold
- Installation Type
- Number of Chambers
- Number of Decks
- Number of Doors
- 4 Doors
- Number of Racks
- Oven Interior Style
- Deep Depth
- Plug Type
- Power Type
- Full Size
- Temperature Range
- 150 - 500 Degrees F
Customer questions about this product
- Can I modify this item?
- Webstaurant Store offers certain optional modifications for this item. If you are interested in more information for modifying this unit, please fill out this form, Special Order Request Form, and a member of our Custom Quote team will be in touch in 1-2 business days!
- How do I know if the listed amperage is in reference to a single oven, or the combined total for each individual oven?
- If you're ever unsure of an electrical specification and how it relates to your operation, be sure to check out the Specification Sheet or consult a qualified technician for additional information.
- Can this Garland product be shipped directly to my home?
- Due to manufacturer regulations, we are currently unable to ship certain Garland products to residential addresses. A business address must be used for shipping these items. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
- How will this double convection oven arrive? Is there anything special I need to know about setting it up?
- Double deck convection ovens like this one will ship separately. You will need to un-crate each oven and then stack one on top of the other as part of the installation process. Consult your installation manual for details specific to the oven you ordered.
Garland / US Range MCO-ED-20 208/3 Details
The Garland MCO-ED-20 double deck deep depth convection oven combines superior power with ample interior baking space! Deep depth (sometimes called bakery depth) convection ovens allow the user to load full size pans in either direction, something that can not be done in a standard depth model. As a result, multiple pans can be "staggered" or faced in alternating directions on the racks for better airflow and more even results, particularly when baking.
The Garland MCO-ED-20 deep depth convection oven has solid state digital controls with a "Cook n' Hold" feature. Independent timers for both cooking and holding allow you to set cooking temperature and duration, as well as a timed holding cycle that begins once cooking is complete.
This convection oven has a temperature range of 150-500 degrees Fahrenheit and a 2-speed fan with a 3/4 hp motor that provides added flexibility to adjust air circulation speeds for specific products and recipes. The Garland MCO-ED-20 convection oven features a fully porcelainized oven interior for exceptional insulation, and coved corners for improved air circulation and easier cleaning. 12 chrome-plated adjustable pan racks are included to accommodate a variety of pan configurations. It requires a 208V, 3 phase electrical connection.
Depth: 44 1/2"
Height: 70 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range MCO-ED-20 208/3
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 7% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register