Garland MCO-ED-20 Double Deck Deep Depth Full Size Electric Convection Oven - 208V, 3 Phase, 20.8 kW
Other Available Voltages:
- 208V, 3 Phase, 20.8 kW
- Master 450 solid state digital controls (150-500 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Deep depth (bakery depth) means full size pans will fit in either direction
- "Cook n' Hold" feature
- 12 chrome-plated adjustable pan racks
- 2-speed 3/4 hp fan motor
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
Garland / US Range
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Garland / US Range MCO-ED-20 208/3 Specs|
|Depth||44 1/2 Inches|
|Height||70 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||29 Inches|
|Interior Depth||28 Inches|
|Interior Height||24 Inches|
|Amps||28 - 30 Amps|
|18 x 26 Pan Capacity||12 Pans|
|Features||Cook and Hold|
|Number of Chambers||2|
|Number of Decks||Double|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Racks||12|
|Oven Interior Style||Deep Depth|
|Temperature Range||150 - 500 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this Garland product be shipped directly to my home?
- Due to manufacturer regulations, we are currently unable to ship certain Garland products to residential addresses. A business address must be used for shipping these items. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
- How will this double convection oven arrive? Is there anything special I need to know about setting it up?
- Double deck convection ovens like this one will ship separately. You will need to un-crate each oven and then stack one on top of the other as part of the installation process. Consult your installation manual for details specific to the oven you ordered.
- How do I know if the listed amperage is in reference to a single oven, or the combined total for each individual oven?
- If you're ever unsure of an electrical specification and how it relates to your operation, be sure to check out the Specification Sheet or consult a qualified technician for additional information.
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
Garland / US Range MCO-ED-20 208/3 Details
The Garland MCO-ED-20 double deck deep depth convection oven combines superior power with ample interior baking space! Deep depth (sometimes called bakery depth) convection ovens allow the user to load full size pans in either direction, something that can not be done in a standard depth model. As a result, multiple pans can be "staggered" or faced in alternating directions on the racks for better airflow and more even results, particularly when baking.
The Garland MCO-ED-20 deep depth convection oven has solid state digital controls with a "Cook n' Hold" feature. Independent timers for both cooking and holding allow you to set cooking temperature and duration, as well as a timed holding cycle that begins once cooking is complete.
This convection oven has a temperature range of 150-500 degrees Fahrenheit and a 2-speed fan with a 3/4 hp motor that provides added flexibility to adjust air circulation speeds for specific products and recipes. The Garland MCO-ED-20 convection oven features a fully porcelainized oven interior for exceptional insulation, and coved corners for improved air circulation and easier cleaning. 12 chrome-plated adjustable pan racks are included to accommodate a variety of pan configurations. It requires a 208V, 3 phase electrical connection.
Depth: 44 1/2"
Height: 70 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range MCO-ED-20 208/3
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register