$31.64/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$32.99/Each|
- Comfortable and lightweight to keep your staff cool as they cook
- Made from a 65/35 poly-cotton blend twill
- Traditional neck design offers a professional and timeless look
- Two inside collar buttons to keep the neck line fastened without constricting movement
- Wide, overlapping front flaps with 8 cloth knot buttons in two parallel columns
- Drop shoulders give more of a relaxed, comfortable fit than a set-in sleeve design
- Side slits offer additional room to move freely, allowing chefs to work quickly and efficiently
- Utility shoulder pocket is the perfect spot to store thermometers, pens, or a cell phone
Mercer Culinary M61020WH1X Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 1.46 lb.
- Sleeve Length
- Long Sleeve
- Back Style
- Cloth Knots
- Collar Type
- Front Style
- Poly-Cotton Blend
- Product Line
- Mercer Genesis®
- Men's/Unisex Chef Coats
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly wash and care for this poly-cotton item?
- Wash this item with like colors in cold water. Then, dry it on the low-heat setting.
- Should I wash this chef coat before using?
- For best results, we suggest washing this chef coat in cold water before wearing to reduce any color transfer from the manufacturing process.
Provide your chefs with this Mercer Culinary Genesis® M61020 unisex white customizable traditional neck long sleeve chef jacket with cloth knot buttons to keep them looking their best in your restaurant or bistro kitchen! Made from a 65/35 cotton-poly blend twill, this jacket is comfortable and lightweight to keep your staff cool as they cook. It also boasts twin needling on the seams and bar tacking, guaranteeing it's durable enough to stand up to any foodservice environment. In addition, each garment has a traditional neck design which gives it a professional and timeless look, and two inside collar buttons to keep the neck line fastened without constricting the wearer's movement.
To ensure an excellent fit, each jacket features a double-breasted design with drop shoulders and side slits. This means the jacket has wide, overlapping front flaps with 8 cloth knot buttons in two parallel columns. The drop shoulders extend the sleeve caps beyond the natural shoulder point and give this jacket more of a relaxed, comfortable fit than a set-in sleeve design. Meanwhile, the side slits offer additional room to move freely, allowing chefs to work quickly and efficiently.
The utility shoulder pocket on the left sleeve of each jacket is the perfect spot to store thermometers, pens, or a cell phone within easy reach. After use, the soiled garment can be thrown in the wash for simple cleaning over and over again. Combining comfort, contouring, and class, this Genesis® jacket is sure to set a new standard for chef attire.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
This item can be customized to promote your brand, company, or event.
Resources and Downloads for
Mercer Culinary M61020WH1X
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register