- Comfortable and lightweight to keep your staff cool as they cook
- Made from a 65/35 poly-cotton blend twill
- Traditional neck design offers a professional and timeless look
- Two inside collar buttons to keep the neck line fastened without constricting movement
- Wide, overlapping front flaps with 8 traditional buttons in two parallel columns
- Drop shoulders give more of a relaxed, comfortable fit than a set-in sleeve design
- Side slits offer additional room to move freely, allowing chefs to work quickly and efficiently
- Utility shoulder pocket is the perfect spot to store thermometers, pens, or a cell phone
|Mercer Culinary M61012WH1X Specs|
|Shipping Weight||1.26 lb.|
|Sleeve Length||Short Sleeve|
|Product Line||Mercer Genesis®|
|Type||Men's/Unisex Chef Coats|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly wash and care for this poly-cotton item?
- Wash this item with like colors in cold water. Then, dry it on the low-heat setting.
- Can I put my logo or design on this item?
- While you do not need to customize this item to purchase it, this item can be customized to help promote your brand, company, or event. To order this item customized with your design or logo, make sure to click the purple "Customize & Add to Cart" button at the top of the page.
How does it work?
To see even more custom products, be sure to check out our complete listing of items that can be customized just for you!
- Should I wash this chef coat before using?
- For best results, we suggest washing this chef coat in cold water before wearing to reduce any color transfer from the manufacturing process.
Provide your chefs with this Mercer Culinary Genesis® M61012 unisex white customizable traditional neck short sleeve chef jacket to keep them looking their best in your restaurant or bistro kitchen! Made from a 65/35 cotton-poly blend twill, this short sleeve jacket is comfortable and lightweight to keep your staff cool as they cook. It also boasts twin needling on the seams and bar tacking, guaranteeing it's durable enough to stand up to any foodservice environment. In addition, each garment has a traditional neck design which gives it a professional and timeless look, and two inside collar buttons to keep the neck line fastened without constricting the wearer's movement.
To ensure an excellent fit, each jacket features a double-breasted design with drop shoulders and side slits. This means the jacket has wide, overlapping front flaps with 8 traditional buttons in two parallel columns. The drop shoulders extend the sleeve caps beyond the natural shoulder point and give this jacket more of a relaxed, comfortable fit than a set-in sleeve design. Meanwhile, the side slits offer additional room to move freely, allowing chefs to work quickly and efficiently.
The utility shoulder pocket on the left sleeve of each jacket is the perfect spot to store thermometers, pens, or a cell phone within easy reach. After use, the soiled garment can be thrown in the wash for simple cleaning over and over again. Combining comfort, contouring, and class, this Genesis® jacket is sure to set a new standard for chef attire.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
This item can be customized to promote your brand, company, or event.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register