Mercer Culinary Millennia® M60200 Black Unisex Customizable Air Short Sleeve Cook Shirt with Full Mesh Back
- Comfortable and lightweight to keep your staff cool as they cook
- Made from a 65/35 poly-cotton blend poplin
- High-performance, moisture wicking mesh back
- 5 traditional buttons allow for full closure
- Collar promotes a professional presentation
- Chest pocket is the perfect spot to store thermometers, pens, or a cell phone
- Sides are vented for additional breathability while working
Other Products from this Line
- Mercer Culinary Millennia® M60200 White Unisex Customizable Air Short Sleeve Cook Shirt with Full Mesh Back - 5X
plus $14.99 / Each
- Mercer Culinary Millennia® M60200 White Unisex Customizable Air Short Sleeve Cook Shirt with Full Mesh Back - XS
- Mercer Culinary Millennia® M60200 White Unisex Customizable Air Short Sleeve Cook Shirt with Full Mesh Back - 3X
plus $12.99 / Each
- Mercer Culinary Millennia® M60200 White Unisex Customizable Air Short Sleeve Cook Shirt with Full Mesh Back - M
- Mercer Culinary Millennia® M60200 White Unisex Customizable Air Short Sleeve Cook Shirt with Full Mesh Back - 2X
plus $11.99 / Each
- Mercer Culinary Millennia® M60200 White Unisex Customizable Air Short Sleeve Cook Shirt with Full Mesh Back - 6X
plus $15.99 / Each
- Mercer Culinary Millennia® M60200 White Unisex Customizable Air Short Sleeve Cook Shirt with Full Mesh Back - 7X
plus $16.99 / Each
- Mercer Culinary Millennia® M60200 White Unisex Customizable Air Short Sleeve Cook Shirt with Full Mesh Back - 1X
- Mercer Culinary Millennia® M60200 White Unisex Customizable Air Short Sleeve Cook Shirt with Full Mesh Back - 8X
plus $17.49 / Each
- Mercer Culinary Millennia® M60200 White Unisex Customizable Air Short Sleeve Cook Shirt with Full Mesh Back - S
- Mercer Culinary Millennia® M60200 White Unisex Customizable Air Short Sleeve Cook Shirt with Full Mesh Back - 4X
plus $13.99 / Each
- Mercer Culinary Millennia® M60200 White Unisex Customizable Air Short Sleeve Cook Shirt with Full Mesh Back - L
|Mercer Culinary M60200BK1X Specs|
|Number of Buttons||5 Buttons|
|Number of Pockets||1 Pockets|
|Type of Buttons||Traditional|
Customer questions about this product
Resources and Downloads for
Mercer Culinary M60200BK1X
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:shirt kitchen awesome season sides appearance best breathable buy casual bought comfortable dad fantastic fit great shirts alternative arizona nice light price weight amazing basic chef fits size apparel bag black brand boxy brands compliments cotton design fabric hot made materials wears chart cool cooled garment idea prices vents cook perfect side airflow wear buttons chose dress dressed easily happy large around art before bundled cheaper
- The shirts are very durable. They are not to fix so you don't get too hot. they come out virtually wrinkle-free out of the dryer. I love them they are easy to take care of if you do not have a laundry service
- Will buy again. This is the best shirt I have found for the kitchen. The breathable fabric on the sides makes it much cooler. Overall awesome product though.
- My husband is a chef and is constantly in search of a cook shirt that doesn't add extra heat to an already overheated kitchen. He is extremely happy with the quality of this shirt and the appearance. It looks like a casual men's shirt, so it is classy enough when you need to leave the kitchen and enter the restaurant.
- this shirt is awesome in Hawaii, especially summer. Fits well and has vents down the sides that are very nice in humid rainy season and dry season, may be a bit to vented for winer's sub 70 temps but we'll find out later. I'll probably let it sit in the closed for those three weeks
- This was for my dad and fit perfectly I recommended my dad really like it he say is really comfortable and he like the material of the shirt he say is really light
- For the price, these are perfect! I work in a bakery and I bought 5, one for each day. They wash up great with few wrinkles right out of the dryer...just hang em up and you're good to go!
- I'm not a chef. I bought this as a inexpensive alternative work short at my office. I love it! It's really comfortable and seems to be well made. I'd buy it again in a heart beat.
- Amazing deal for the price and in general! Comfortable, light weight and they get softer with every wash. Perfect for summer kitchen work. I've never worn a dish jacket this nice!
- I work in a kitchen all day, this is my go to shirt when I'm not wearing a chef coat, fits right, and for the price when they get too beat up, throw them out and buy a few more. All in all, great value.
- Nice basic cook shirt. Cool and light material doesn't weigh you down. Gives a nice professional look, but has held onto stains. I highly recommended this.
- It's now my favorite shirt. I could were it every single day especially in this heat. It's light but tough and looks really sharp. I have 2 of these IN BLACK and going to buy a white one next. It fits true to size as well. Really happy and you can't beat the price :)
- It fits as expected if you order to your size and comes nice folded in a plastic bag. A good brand for culinary apparel, would buy again.
- Very classic Retro Kitchen Shirt! Also quite light and comfortable for the hot kitchen. Nuce Bustro Look and feel. I would buy again. Highly recommended.
- After trying a few brands of the same type of shirt, I found this one to be optimal. The cotton to polyester ratio is just right; it is soft without feeling plastic or looking shiny.
- I really like this jacket. It fits nice, it's not too hot, comfortable to wear all day in the kitchen. Very good price. I tried one then bought 3 more.
- I love the fabric quality and design though for me a size small is fitting very boxy and voluminous. Overall though very nice looking. Got lots of compliments at work by the residents as well as the other kitchen staff.
- We were looking for a nice cook shirt, the ones we ordered in the past were flimsy. This one is a nice material, thin so stays cool in a hot kitchen but it looks like it will hold up well over time. Snaps seem secure and the length and size seem true to the size chart. A good buy so far after a few more washes we'll see if I feel the same way.
- It is some what small but well made. The materials and how it was made was really good. The cloth of the shirt was thick that is why it is hot to wear on summer time.
- You have to love the price! Fits nice, wears well over a 12 hour day, cleans up and is ready for work the next day. If half the guys I. The kitchen would only work this hard!
- My nephew is a chef at a nearby restaurant. This brand and style of top is his absolute favorite. It is a great fit, is made of cool fabric, washes and dries like a dream. The price is better than other store prices we compared.
- The construction of this garment allows for movement, and it’s cooled by four long vertical vents on garment. As far as length goes, it is not a skimpy fit, easily covering to hips. And this shirt in an L was plenty big. Will order another soon!
- I do not cook, and I wanted this shirt because I seat a lot and the idea of it and the position of the strategic vents seems like a very good idea to me. It looks sleek on my "husky" frame and it is therefore slimming. It cleans up easy and stays in nice shape after repeated washes. I wish I could afford to buy dozens of them in different colors as designs (if they had them). Highly recommended!
- I like the tighter fit so I don't get it caught on anything or risk setting the excess on fire! I'm always moving around and don't have time for big bulky chef coats. Comfortable and cool. Feels like I'm in a t-shirt. I have 8 of these and will most likely buy more.
- Durable, breathable and comfortable cotton blend that's doesn't feel like a cheap polyester dishwasher/cook shirt. Definitely, the Cadillac of this style of cook shirts, the side mesh vents keel you cook and add flexibility.
- The shirts arrived quickly. They are Wonderful! The restaurant gets way too hot, and the special side fabric in these shirts helps your body breathe to cool down.
- Boyfriend loved these shirts. They are breathable and easily removable. Long enough to cover your tush and tie your apron around if you aren't the tuck your shirt in type. They do tend to run a bit large but we kept them because its just for work. This is an over shirt, you cannot wear it alone. They are durable - I have washed repeatedly already and used bleach and they have held up. Not a super thin material. I am happy with the quality and super happy about the price!!
- I love this shirt! I work in a hospital where we have a dress code for black colored scrubs. Although it's not a medical scrub type shirt it does dress up my look at work and I am able to wear it with no troubles from the boss. I bought this shirt because of the metal snap buttons. It's hard to find nice shirts with snap buttons. I could even wear this shirt outside of work and it would look good dressed up.
- Since the company where I work does not provide shirts with pockets, I chose to order these myself. From the other reviews of these running large, I chose to order the next size smaller. They fit me well and clean easily, too. Thank you for a good product at a great price.
- This is a lightweight shirt that I use as a smock for art projects; it is light enough that things won't feel bundled up but will still protect your clothes underneath. Works for cooking or painting.
- Very light, breathable shirt perfect for hot days in the kitchen. But after a few hours it makes it impossible to hold your stink in. Totally worth it...
- I had purchased one other before this and the price was higher than this one . I prefer this to the other chef coats as it is alot cooler in the hot kitchen , easier to launder and much cheaper all around to maintain.
- Size wise they fit perfect. I ordered a medium and it fits great. Breathable in the back yet very professional for events and going into the dinning room to talk to customers
- I got a couple of the shirts for my dishwasher he really likes them a lot the mesh back on it is fantastic for staying nice and cool specially in the dishroom work it's muggy
- Wow there sure is very comfortable very easy to put on fits well and the breathing back is amazing when you start to sweat you just give it a little shake and you seem to drive right out nice airflow perfect for a kitchen
- This is one of the best cook shirts I have ever used the full mash back is excellent specially for me living out in Arizona where it's HOT!, and this is fantastic to have really helps that sweater is bad with that fall mesh back and I really like the traditional buttons they put on a fantastic great fit really like the shirt a lot I will be getting a lot more