$169.99/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
Earn up to $5.10 back (510 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Keeps decks, outdoor dining areas, and poolside patios shaded
- 1 1/2" thick aluminum pole with an American oak finish
- Push lift allows you to open and close the umbrella with a simple push
- High-density fiberglass ribs bend with the wind without snapping or breaking
- Synthetic olefin canopy is durable and economical
Works WithView All Items
California Umbrella ALTO908202-F67 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 18 lb.
- 9 Feet
- Maximum Height
- 103 Inches
- Made in America
- Frame Material
- Lift Type
- Pole Color
Customer questions about this product
- Is this umbrella water proof?
- This material is not water-proof, but is water resistant. The material is not meant to be left outside during inclement weather, please store inside during rain to avoid damage of the product and potentially voiding the warranty. Protective covers are available for purchase to be used to safely cover fabric during wet conditions.
- I want to switch out canopy colors, what will work with my umbrella?
- Any California Umbrella canopy color will work with your existing umbrella as long as it's the same size and shape. This versatility allows you to update and change out canopy colors that fit your evolving aesthetic and style.
- Will this umbrella look exactly like the item pictured?
- Due to this umbrella’s manufacturing process, no two fabrics will look exactly the same. While each umbrella is designed from the same type of fabric pictured, each will have its own unique appearance and sequence in the pattern.
- Can I leave my umbrella out all the time?
- All umbrellas should be lowered in windy conditions. Umbrellas should also be covered or stored in a dry location during rain or snow. Operator’s discretion is advised to prevent direct and consequential damage from the wind and rain.
Keep your decks, outdoor dining areas, or poolside patios shaded with this California Umbrella Venture Series 9' push lift umbrella with 1 1/2" American oak aluminum pole. This umbrella features a 1 1/2" thick aluminum pole with an American oak finish, giving it a classic wooden look without requiring the upkeep. The aluminum pole uses sleek, stainless steel hardware for a robust foundation, and the umbrella's high-density fiberglass ribs bend with the wind without snapping or breaking, providing excellent support to the canopy. Plus, the umbrella's 9' size has sufficient area coverage, providing multiple guests with relief from the sun's rays.
The push lift allows staff members to easily open or close the umbrella with a simple push. In comparison to pulley lifts, this style of lift helps keep the canopy undisturbed in high-traffic areas, since it eliminates any hanging rope that could encourage tampering. The canopy's Olefin fabric is made with durable, synthetic olefin fibers that offer better fade resistance than polyester and cotton counterparts without the added expense that comes with acrylic canvases. It's an economical fabric that is sure to provide a professional look for years to come.
Producing high-quality outdoor products since 1946, California Umbrella is devoted to creating cool, comfortable shade wherever you see fit. Their collection provides an ample range of material and fabric options, as well as attractive styles to meet the demands of the ever-changing market. From simple to high-end umbrellas with a variety of outdoor accessories, California Umbrella has the shade solution for you and your facility!
Canopy Diameter: 9'
Maximum Height: 103"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
California Umbrella ALTO908202-F67
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register