$25.49/EachShips free with Plus
- Prevents injuries during heavy lifting by encouraging proper posture and lifting techniques
- Provides lower back and abdominal support to reduce pressure on the spine
- Made with stretchy 280D spandex for optimal comfort
- Includes Sticky Finger stays and adjustable suspenders to keep the belt in place
- Easy-to-use hook and loop closure
Other Products from this Line
- Ergodyne ProFlex 7044 HPPE Polyester / Spandex Cut Resistant Gloves with Polyurethane Palm Coating - Pair
- Ergodyne ProFlex 7024 HPPE Polyester / Spandex Cut Resistant Gloves with Polyurethane Palm Coating - Pair
- Ergodyne ProFlex 7025 HPPE Polyester / Spandex Cut Resistant Gloves with Polyurethane Palm Coating - Pair
Ergodyne 11604 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 0.59 lb.
- Hook and Loop
Customer questions about this product
- What is a hook and loop closure?
- A hook and loop closure is a type of fastener system consisting of two sides. One side of the closure feels rough and is referred to as the hook, while the softer side is called the loop. When joined together it creates an easy-to-use closure used on many types of items including fabric and clothing.
Prevent injuries while on the job with this Ergodyne ProFlex 1000SF standard spandex back support brace. Great for airport luggage handlers, warehouse employees, and construction crew members, this brace ensures optimal safety during heavy lifting. It provides firm lower back and abdominal support to reduce the pressure on your spine. By tightening the belt, your intra-abdominal pressure will also be enhanced. This not only provides extra lumbar support while lifting, but it also encourages proper posture and lifting techniques.
Ideal for industrial, manufacturing, and construction work, this brace is constructed of 280D spandex for a comfortable stretch. It ensures superior support with non-conductive Sticky Finger stays that prevent the belt from riding up or moving around. It also includes Power Panel Positioners to keep the panels in place even when the belt is not in use.
This brace can be worn over or underneath clothing, and it features an easy-to-use hook and loop closure to securely fasten it onto your body. To remain firmly in place, it includes adjustable suspenders that ensure a snug fit with limited movement. The suspenders are also detachable, allowing it to be used as a belt without the straps. Perfect for jobs that require heavy lifting, this back support brace is a trustworthy, proven option for preventing workplace injury and alleviating back pain.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register