$85.00/EachShips free with Plus
- Non-metal, composite toe construction defends against drop, puncture, and impact hazards
- Light weight for added comfort and convenience
- Aegis Microbe Shield® interior that shields against stains, odors, and deterioration
- Made with full grain leather upper
- Designed for long-lasting performance and helps reduce workplace injuries
Genuine Grip Footwear 6010-10.5M Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 5 lb.
- Fit Type
- Sole Material
- Sole Style
- Cushioned Insole
- Toe Style
- Composite Toe
- Tread Style
- Ladder Grip
- Men's Shoes
- Upper Material
Customer questions about this product
- How are these shoes sized?
- These shoes are sized based on U.S. sizing standards. Refer to the Sizing Guide for more information on size selection.
- Are "slip-resistant" shoes really slip-resistant?
- No sole is 100% slip- and fall-proof; just because shoes are labeled "slip-resistant" doesn't mean that the wearer will never slip or fall. However, thanks to the patented rubber compound and specially designed tread pattern, you can count on these shoes to have the latest technology and greatly reduce the chances of employees slipping and falling.
- How should I properly clean these shoes?
- These shoes should be spot cleaned only. Shoe leather can be polished to maintain it's luster. Also, to get the most life out of these these shoes, do not put them in the washing machine or dryer.
- What is the difference between waterproof and water-resistant shoes?
- Waterproof shoes have a special membrane coating that will cause water to bead up and roll off the shoe. Water resistant shoes will not bead and eventually the material will let water into the shoe.
Reduce foot tension, pressure, and stress with this pair of ergonomic Genuine Grip® 6010 Tomcat men's medium width black composite toe non-slip full grain leather boots. Excellent in industrial environments where safety is a top priority, these boots provide the necessary support to minimize foot, ankle, knee, and back pain during long shifts. Combined with a "walking on air" polyurethane footbed and a shock absorbing mid-sole, these lace-up shoes are sure to provide the all-day comfort your staff needs to stay on their feet for the entirety of their shift.
The full grain leather upper will keep your staff looking presentable. These low-cut boots contain a composite design to offer superior protection from impact or drop hazards without compromising comfort or mobility. The boot is designed to cover the entire foot while giving it a sleek, professional appearance. Due to their non metal construction, they make a great alternative to steel toe boots since they're lighter to help reduce fatigue, and they won't interfere with metal detectors!
Inside the boot, there is an Aegis Microbe Shield® to fight odors, stains, and deterioration to keep this boot in service. To protect your employee's feet from spills, hot liquids, bodily fluids, and other hazardous exposures, the exterior of this boot is electrical and oil-resistant. A rugged outdoor rubber outsole design offers unique tread that is slip-resistant, which guards against potential falls when navigating slick sections of your establishment.
Falling or slipping are amongst today's leading causes of workplace injuries. Keep your establishment safer with the assurance of Genuine Grip's® slip-resistant footwear. Providing footwear in the industry since 1932, Genuine Grip's® footwear is created with industry-leading technology including some of the best slip-resistant soles on the market. Keep your employees safe and comfortable by protecting against the unavoidable hazards of your business's day-to-day operations with this Genuine Grip® shoe!
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ASTM F2412 Certified
This product meets the requirements for protective footwear standards.
Resources and Downloads for
Genuine Grip Footwear 6010-10.5M
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register