$58.50/EachShips free with Plus
- Easily slips onto the foot, reducing tension, pressure, and stress
- Elastic near upper for additional comfort, easy fitting, and quick removal
- Aegis Microbe Shield® reduces staining, odor, and deterioration
- Quality leather upper and rubber sole are water- and oil-resistant
- Designed for long-lasting performance and helps reduce workplace injuries
Genuine Grip Footwear 4705-10.5M Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 3 lb.
- Fit Type
- Sole Material
- Sole Style
- Cushioned Insole
- Toe Style
- Soft Toe
- Tread Style
- Men's Shoes
- Upper Material
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between waterproof and water-resistant shoes?
- Waterproof shoes have a special membrane coating that will cause water to bead up and roll off the shoe. Water resistant shoes will not bead and eventually the material will let water into the shoe.
- Are "slip-resistant" shoes really slip-resistant?
- No sole is 100% slip- and fall-proof; just because shoes are labeled "slip-resistant" doesn't mean that the wearer will never slip or fall. However, thanks to the patented rubber compound and specially designed tread pattern, you can count on these shoes to have the latest technology and greatly reduce the chances of employees slipping and falling.
- How are these shoes sized?
- These shoes are sized based on U.S. sizing standards. Refer to the Sizing Guide for more information on size selection.
- How should I properly clean these shoes?
- These shoes should be spot cleaned only. Shoe leather can be polished to maintain it's luster. Also, to get the most life out of these these shoes, do not put them in the washing machine or dryer.
Reduce foot tension, pressure, and stress, with this pair of Genuine Grip® 4705 men's white ultra light non-slip slip-on leather shoes. A staple in foodservice, healthcare, and hospitality settings, slip-ons provide the necessary support to minimize foot, ankle, knee, and back pain during long shifts. Ergonomically designed with a "walking on air" polyurethane footbed and a shock absorbing composite foam mid-sole, these slip-ons are sure to provide the all-day comfort your staff needs to stay on their feet for the entirety of their shift.
The uppers on these shoes are made from quality leather that's designed to cover the entire foot while giving it a sleek, professional appearance and remaining light in weight. Each slip-on sports elastic on the upper for improved comfort along with easy fitting and removal. Inside the slip-on, an Aegis Microbe Shield® fights odors, stains, and deterioration to keep this slip-on in service.
To protect your employee's feet from hot liquids and other hazardous exposures, the exterior of this slip-on is water- and oil-resistant. A patent pending slip-resistant rubber outsole further guards against potential slips or falls with a square patterned tread that is ideal for walking through slippery sections of your establishment.
Falling or slipping are amongst today's leading causes of workplace injuries. Keep your restaurant, bar, or banquet hall safer with the assurance of Genuine Grip's® slip-resistant footwear. Providing footwear in the industry since 1932, Genuine Grip's® footwear is created with industry-leading technology including some of the best slip-resistant soles on the market. Keep your employees safe and comfortable by protecting against the unavoidable hazards of your business's day-to-day operations with this Genuine Grip® shoe!
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
Genuine Grip Footwear 4705-10.5M
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register