$63.90/EachShips free with Plus
- Oxford style is perfect for high end restaurants and banquets
- Laces provide a snug and comfortable fit
- Leather upper and rubber sole are oil and water resistant
- Designed for long-lasting performance and helps reduce workplace injuries
- Patent pending rubber sole and tread pattern maximizes slip resistance
Genuine Grip Footwear 9540-10.5M Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 3 lb.
- Fit Type
- Sole Material
- Toe Style
- Soft Toe
- Men's Shoes
- Upper Material
Customer questions about this product
- Are "slip-resistant" shoes really slip-resistant?
- No sole is 100% slip- and fall-proof; just because shoes are labeled "slip-resistant" doesn't mean that the wearer will never slip or fall. However, thanks to the patented rubber compound and specially designed tread pattern, you can count on these shoes to have the latest technology and greatly reduce the chances of employees slipping and falling.
- How should I properly clean these shoes?
- These shoes should be spot cleaned only. Shoe leather can be polished to maintain it's luster. Also, to get the most life out of these these shoes, do not put them in the washing machine or dryer.
- How are these shoes sized?
- These shoes are sized based on U.S. sizing standards. Refer to the Sizing Guide for more information on size selection.
- What is the difference between waterproof and water-resistant shoes?
- Waterproof shoes have a special membrane coating that will cause water to bead up and roll off the shoe. Water resistant shoes will not bead and eventually the material will let water into the shoe.
Have your staff looking their absolute best with this pair of Genuine Grip 9540 men's black oxford dress shoes. Oxfords are a classic dress shoe featuring a low heel, smooth polished toe, and closed lacing laces. The uppers on these shoes are made from high quality leather that will hold an illustrious shine to keep your staff looking presentable. To complement their good looks, each pair of oxfords also comes with laces to give your staff a snug and comfortable fit. Additionally, the exterior of this shoe is water resistant and oil resistant to protect your employee's feet from spills and hot liquids. This stylish black upper is paired with a patent pending slip-resistant rubber outsole to protect against potential slips or falls. This outsole has a square patterned tread that is ideal for walking through slippery kitchen areas and dining areas.
Inside the shoe, the Aegis microbe shield fights odors, stains, and deterioration to keep this shoe in service. Each pair of shoes is made with a "walking on air" polyurethane footbed ensuring these shoes will provide your staff with the comfort to stay on their feet for the entirety of their shift. This footbed provides the necessary support and comfort for long hours on the go. This support is coupled with a shock absorbing mid-sole to help protect the arch of the foot and lessen the strain caused by walking on hard floors for many hours.
Falling or slipping are amongst today's leading causes of workplace injuries. Keep your restaurant, bar, or banquet hall safer with the assurance of Genuine Grip's slip-resistant footwear. Providing footwear in the industry since 1932, Genuine Grip's footwear is created with industry-leading technology including some of the best slip-resistant soles on the market. Keep your employees safe and comfortable by protecting against the unavoidable hazards of your business's day-to-day operations with this Genuine Grip shoe!
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
Genuine Grip Footwear 9540-10.5M
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register