$82.80/EachShips free with Plus
- Perfect for production plant workers, maintenance workers, and mechanics
- Leather upper and rubber sole are waterproof and oil resistant
- Ergonomic design ensures comfort
- Laces provide a snug and comfortable fit
- Designed for long-lasting performance and helps reduce workplace injuries
Genuine Grip Footwear 7160-10.5W Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 5 lb.
- Fit Type
- Sole Material
- Men's Shoes
- Upper Material
Customer questions about this product
- How should I properly clean these shoes?
- These shoes should be spot cleaned only. Shoe leather can be polished to maintain it's luster. Also, to get the most life out of these these shoes, do not put them in the washing machine or dryer.
- Are "slip-resistant" shoes really slip-resistant?
- No sole is 100% slip- and fall-proof; just because shoes are labeled "slip-resistant" doesn't mean that the wearer will never slip or fall. However, thanks to the patented rubber compound and specially designed tread pattern, you can count on these shoes to have the latest technology and greatly reduce the chances of employees slipping and falling.
- What is the difference between waterproof and water-resistant shoes?
- Waterproof shoes have a special membrane coating that will cause water to bead up and roll off the shoe. Water resistant shoes will not bead and eventually the material will let water into the shoe.
- How are these shoes sized?
- These shoes are sized based on U.S. sizing standards. Refer to the Sizing Guide for more information on size selection.
Help keep feet dry in the workplace with this pair of Genuine Grip 7160 men's wide width black waterproof non slip boots. The perfect choice for production plant workers, maintenance workers, and mechanics, these boots are designed to keep feet dry while protecting against potential slips or falls.
The uppers on these boots are made from high quality leather that is oil and water resistant. Laces give your staff a snug and comfortable fit. The stylish black upper is paired with a patent pending slip-resistant rubber outsole, designed with a square patterned tread that is ideal for walking through slippery areas.
Inside the boot, the Aegis microbe shield fights odors, stains, and deterioration to keep this boot in service. Each pair of boots is made with a "walking on air" polyurethane footbed ensuring these boots will provide your staff with the comfort to stay on their feet for the entirety of their shift. This footbed provides the necessary support and comfort for long hours on the go. This support is coupled with a shock absorbing mid-sole to help protect the arch of the foot and lessen the strain caused by walking on hard floors for many hours.
Falling or slipping are amongst today's leading causes of workplace injuries. Keep your production plant or warehouse safer with the assurance of Genuine Grip's slip-resistant footwear. Providing footwear in the industry since 1932, Genuine Grip's footwear is created with industry-leading technology including some of the best slip-resistant soles on the market. Keep your employees safe and comfortable by protecting against the unavoidable hazards of your business's day-to-day operations with this Genuine Grip boot!
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
Genuine Grip Footwear 7160-10.5W
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
0 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register