$182.49/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
Earn up to $5.47 back (547 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Keeps decks, outdoor dining areas, and pool-side patios shaded
- 1 1/2" thick, black aluminum pole
- Sleek stainless steel hardware
- Durable fiberglass ribs bend with the wind without snapping or breaking
- Single wind vent allows for sufficient air flow to ensure stability
Works WithView All Items
$92.99/EachOut Of Stock
California Umbrella ALTO908302-F22 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 18 lb.
- 101 Inches
- 9 Feet
- Frame Material
- Lift Type
Customer questions about this product
- Will this umbrella look exactly like the item pictured?
- Due to this umbrella’s manufacturing process, no two fabrics will look exactly the same. While each umbrella is designed from the same type of fabric pictured, each will have its own unique appearance and sequence in the pattern.
- Can I leave my umbrella out all the time?
- All umbrellas should be lowered in windy conditions. Umbrellas should also be covered or stored in a dry location during rain or snow. Operator’s discretion is advised to prevent direct and consequential damage from the wind and rain.
- Is this umbrella water proof?
- This material is not water-proof, but is water resistant. The material is not meant to be left outside during inclement weather, please store inside during rain to avoid damage of the product and potentially voiding the warranty. Protective covers are available for purchase to be used to safely cover fabric during wet conditions.
Keep your decks, outdoor dining areas, or pool-side patios shaded with this California Umbrella ALTO 908 OLEFIN Venture 9' round push lift umbrella with 1 1/2" black aluminum pole and Olefin canopy. An essential addition to commercial environments, the Venture series offers umbrellas that are created with superior materials and exude a classic, sophisticated appearance. This umbrella features a 1 1/2" thick, black aluminum pole with sleek, stainless steel hardware for a robust foundation. Its heavy-duty fiberglass ribs bend with the wind without snapping or breaking, yet provide excellent support for the canopy. In addition, the double wind vent allows for excellent air flow to ensure stability and prevent the umbrella from moving with strong wind gusts.
This umbrella's 9' size has sufficient area coverage, providing multiple guests with relief from the sun's rays. Its push lift also allows staff members to easily open or close the umbrella in one simple motion. In comparison to pulley lifts, this style of lift helps keep the canopy undisturbed in high-traffic areas since it eliminates any hanging rope that could encourage tampering.
The canopy's fabric is made of durable, synthetic Olefin fibers that offer better fade resistance than polyester and cotton counterparts without the added expense that comes with acrylic canvases. It's an excellent choice for budget-conscious consumers, and it is sure to provide a professional look for years to come.
Producing high-quality outdoor products since 1946, California Umbrella is devoted to creating cool, comfortable shade wherever you see fit. Their collection provides an ample range of material and fabric options, as well as attractive styles to meet the demands of the ever-changing market. From simple to high-end umbrellas with a variety of outdoor accessories, California Umbrella has the shade solution for you and your facility!
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
California Umbrella ALTO908302-F22
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register