$49.50/EachShips free with Plus
- Convenient hook and loop closure strips
- Oil and water resistance protects employees' feet against spills and hot liquid
- Comfortable, wide fit with an ergonomic design
- Designed for long-lasting performance and helps reduce workplace injuries
- Patent pending rubber sole and tread pattern maximizes slip resistance
Genuine Grip Footwear 230-10.5W Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 3 lb.
- Hook and Loop
- Fit Type
- Sole Material
- Women's Shoes
- Upper Material
Customer questions about this product
- Are "slip-resistant" shoes really slip-resistant?
- No sole is 100% slip- and fall-proof; just because shoes are labeled "slip-resistant" doesn't mean that the wearer will never slip or fall. However, thanks to the patented rubber compound and specially designed tread pattern, you can count on these shoes to have the latest technology and greatly reduce the chances of employees slipping and falling.
- What is the difference between waterproof and water-resistant shoes?
- Waterproof shoes have a special membrane coating that will cause water to bead up and roll off the shoe. Water resistant shoes will not bead and eventually the material will let water into the shoe.
- How are these shoes sized?
- These shoes are sized based on U.S. sizing standards. Refer to the Sizing Guide for more information on size selection.
- How should I properly clean these shoes?
- These shoes should be spot cleaned only. Shoe leather can be polished to maintain it's luster. Also, to get the most life out of these these shoes, do not put them in the washing machine or dryer.
Keep employees safe and comfortable with this pair of Genuine Grip Footwear 230 women's wide width black leather hook and loop closure non slip shoes. Slippery surfaces are prevalent in any restaurant, bar, health care facility, or other commercial establishment. Protect your employees with the patent pending Genuine Grip slip-resistant rubber outsole. Not only does this pair of shoes provide an excellent gripping surface to reduce the chance of slips or falls, but the "walking on air" polyurethane footbed provides comfort and reduces foot pain and back ache.
Being both oil and water resistant, these shoes with a man-made leather upper are an unobtrusive, yet necessary addition to your employees' uniform. This pair is able to withstand long shifts on a daily basis with the Aegis microbe shield that works to control odor, staining, and deterioration. This ergonomic design with a wide fit provides comfort for the wearer, while the hook and loop closure makes putting on and taking off a breeze and a time-saver.
Falling or slipping are amongst today's leading causes of workplace injuries. Keep your restaurant, bar, production plant, or cleaning business safer with the assurance of Genuine Grip's slip-resistant footwear. Providing footwear in the industry since 1932, Genuine Grip's footwear is created with industry-leading technology including some of the best slip-resistant soles on the market. Keep your employees safe and comfortable by protecting against the unavoidable hazards of your business's day-to-day operations with this pair of Genuine Grip shoes!
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
Genuine Grip Footwear 230-10.5W
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register