$49.50/EachShips free with Plus
- Ideal for restaurants, bars, and healthcare facilities
- Laces allow for each employee to fit the shoe snuggly on their foot
- Oil and water resistance protects employees' feet against spills and hot liquid
- Designed for long-lasting performance and helps reduce workplace injuries
- Patent pending rubber sole and tread pattern maximizes slip resistance
Genuine Grip Footwear 2010-10.5W Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 3 lb.
- Fit Type
- Sole Material
- Men's Shoes
- Upper Material
Customer questions about this product
- Are "slip-resistant" shoes really slip-resistant?
- No sole is 100% slip- and fall-proof; just because shoes are labeled "slip-resistant" doesn't mean that the wearer will never slip or fall. However, thanks to the patented rubber compound and specially designed tread pattern, you can count on these shoes to have the latest technology and greatly reduce the chances of employees slipping and falling.
- How should I properly clean these shoes?
- These shoes should be spot cleaned only. Shoe leather can be polished to maintain it's luster. Also, to get the most life out of these these shoes, do not put them in the washing machine or dryer.
- What is the difference between waterproof and water-resistant shoes?
- Waterproof shoes have a special membrane coating that will cause water to bead up and roll off the shoe. Water resistant shoes will not bead and eventually the material will let water into the shoe.
- How are these shoes sized?
- These shoes are sized based on U.S. sizing standards. Refer to the Sizing Guide for more information on size selection.
Empower your employees with the ergonomic design of this pair of Genuine Grip 2010 men's wide width black leather sport classic non slip shoe. Provide protection against slippery surfaces in your kitchen, bar, or healthcare facility with the patent pending Genuine Grip slip-resistant rubber outsole. Combined with the "walking on air" polyurethane footbed, this pair of shoes will not only keep employees safer, but reduce foot pain and back aches typical of long days on your feet.
Employees can stay comfortable with the moisture absorbing Dri-Lex fabric, while the shock absorbing inner EVA mid-sole reduces strain on your employee's body as they continuously move around your establishment. The Aegis microbe shield on these shoes helps control odor, staining, and deterioration to keep them lasting longer during your employees' daily use. The combination man-made and leather upper provides durability and an attractive appearance. An ergonomic design makes this pair of shoes an unobtrusive addition to your employees' uniform.
Falling or slipping are amongst today's leading causes of workplace injuries. Keep your restaurant, bar, production plant, or cleaning business safer with the assurance of Genuine Grip's slip-resistant footwear. Providing footwear in the industry since 1932, Genuine Grip's footwear is created with industry-leading technology including some of the best slip-resistant soles on the market. Keep your employees safe and comfortable by protecting against the unavoidable hazards of your business's day-to-day operations with these Genuine Grip shoes!
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
Genuine Grip Footwear 2010-10.5W
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register