The stewed tomatoes are great and perfect for serving over rice. Love the chunky fresh texture and super easy to season and warm up for serving.
$21.20/CaseDiscounted shipping with Plus
|Buy 8 - 55||$21.39/Case|
- 24 (1/2 c.) servings per can
- Bulk #10 can
- Great source of lycopene, an essential nutrient; gluten free
- Packed in tomato juice
- Goes great with pastas or chicken
|Furmano's F10471 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||#10 Can|
|Total Case Size||6 (#10 Cans)|
Furmano's F10471 Details
Evoke the taste of fresh-from-the-vine, homegrown tomatoes with the accessibility of these canned Furmano's stewed tomatoes! These stewed tomatoes feature the perfect flavor combination of tangy tomato flavor with refreshing celery, green bell pepper, and a hint of savory onion and spices. Since these tomatoes have already been slowly cooked and stewed, you can save extra time and prep work in your busy kitchen!
Since 1921, Furmano's heritage of canning tomatoes has produced top quality, wholesome foods from rich, fertile farmland. Because every tomato is grown in the USA near Furmano's headquarters in Pennsylvania, tomatoes are allowed to ripen naturally on the vine and can be picked, peeled, and canned within hours to lock in freshness and flavor. Every Furmano's product is naturally gluten free, trans fat free, and made with 100% natural sea salt that is lower in sodium than traditional table salt. Free from unwanted additives, they're also a great source of Lycopene, an antioxidant found in cooked tomatoes.
Incorporate bite-sized stewed tomatoes as part of a roasted vegetable medley or serve with potatoes as a hearty side dish. Whether serving them with signature pastas, chicken, steak, or fish, these Furmano's stewed tomatoes provide the refreshing taste of produce straight from the farmer's market to your customer's plates.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Orthodox Union Kosher
This item is certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union.
This item is gluten-free per the manufacturer.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCafe Classics Trans Fat Free Butterscotch Pudding #10 Can - 6/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChef's Companion 15 oz. Pork Gravy Mix - 8/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsFurmano's #10 Can Dark Red Kidney Beans in Brine - 6/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegal #10 Can Whole Mandarin Orange Segments in Light Syrup - 6/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCafe Classics Trans Fat Free Banana Pudding #10 Can - 6/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsDel Monte #10 Can Pineapple Tidbits in Juice - 6/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsMusselman's #10 Can Natural Unsweetened Applesauce - 6/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsFurmano's #10 Can Home Style Spaghetti Sauce - 6/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChef's Companion 15 oz. Turkey Gravy Mix - 8/Case
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsBenton Lane 16.5 oz. All Purpose Release Spray - 6/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsGrape, Strawberry, & Mixed Fruit Jelly .5 oz. Portion Cups - 200/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLavex Janitorial Natural Kraft Hardwound Paper Towel, 600 Feet / Roll - 12/Case
People Talk About:tomatoes stewed great furmanos nice pasta price sauces soups dishes
A nice flavorful can of stewed tomatoes that is great for adding to our chili. The tomatoes have a great flavor and are really wonderful.
These stewed tomatoes are wonderful. They are very flavorful and are easy to warm up. They are great with rice and make a great addition to soup.
Furmano's Stewed Tomatoes #10 Can We puree these for sauces and even in our soups it's not that hard to incopersate it into many of our dishes
Another great Furmanos product We took these stewed tomatoes added a bit of sugar brought them to a simmer and put in drop biscuits for a good old fashioned mountain side dish.
I do not use stewed tomatoes for pasta sauces, I use these on top of pasta sauces and with undressed pasta. They are also very good right out of the can.
This is a quality product that has value and super diversity you can use it in soups sauce or a variety of other dishes we love it.
My family are big Furmano's tomato fans. These are really nice tasting, fresh and flavorful. I was delighted to see them here at such a good price.
These tomatoes are very versatile and use them often to do stews or a chunky sauce for pasta. Hearty flavor and good texture of the tomatoes.
I use these tomatoes in every thing. They are particularly good for use in stews using beef bones or other bone stews. The price is unbeatable too!
The Furmano's Stewed tomatoes sold 6 - #10 Cans per case. We use alot of stewed tomatoes in our soups, and chilie. You just can't beat the price.
It was only recently that I tried these stewed tomatoes. The flavor makes your taste buds jump up with joy. Greatly recommend this product to all.
These are great tasting stewed tomatoes! Nice for a simple tomato sauce or even great used to braise meats! Nice price plus they are Kosher!!!
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register