Frymaster 8262013 Kit, Sunne 400f T''Stat
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
- Can the utility type or production date of my equipment affect whether or not this part fits?
- Sometimes, but not always, factors like the voltage, fuel type, and serial number may determine whether or not a particular part will fit your particular unit. We do our best to provide the most up to date information possible on our site but we cannot guarantee that this will clarify every possible scenario. If you need additional confirmation that this part is the correct one for your unit, we recommend consulting product literature for your equipment to identify the correct part.
Frymaster 8262013 Kit, Sunne 400f T''Stat.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
|Dean SR62G (Natural Gas)|
|Dean SR62G (Liquid Propane)|
|Dean SR52G (Natural Gas)|
|Dean SR52G (Liquid Propane)|
|Dean SR42G (Natural Gas)|
|Dean SR42G (Liquid Propane)|
|Frymaster SCFHD460G THERMATRON NAT|
|Frymaster SCFHD460G THERMATRON LP|
|Frymaster SCFHD460G SMART 3000 NAT|
|Frymaster SCFHD460G SMART 3000 LP|
|Frymaster SCFHD460G CM3.5 NAT|
|Frymaster SCFHD460G CM3.5 LP|
|Frymaster SCFHD360G THERMATRON NAT|
|Frymaster SCFHD360G THERMATRON LP|
|Frymaster SCFHD360G SMART 3000 NAT|
|Frymaster SCFHD360G SMART 3000 LP|
|Frymaster SCFHD360G CM3.5 NAT|
|Frymaster SCFHD360G CM3.5 LP|
|Frymaster SCFHD260G THERMATRON NAT|
|Frymaster SCFHD260G THERMATRON LP|
|Frymaster SCFHD260 SMART 3000 NAT|
|Frymaster SCFHD260 SMART 3000 LP|
|Frymaster SCFHD260G CM3.5 NAT|
|Frymaster SCFHD260G CM3.5 LP|
|Frymaster HD150G THERMATRON NAT|
|Frymaster HD150G THERMATRON LP|
|Frymaster HD150G SMART 3000 NAT|
|Frymaster HD150G SMART 3000 LP|
|Frymaster HD150G CM3.5 NAT|
|Frymaster HD150G CM3.5 LP|
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register