Follett MFD425WBT Maestro Plus Series 22 11/16" Water Cooled Flake Ice Machine for Ice Bins - 425 lb.
- Compatible with 22" wide ice storage bins
- Produces up to 425 lb. of ice per day
- 25% less energy used than comparable cube machines
- 40% less water used than comparable cube machines
- Uses environmentally responsible R404a refrigerant
- Water-cooled compressor
- 115V, 800W
You May Also Need
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $6.49 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $41.99 / Case
Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
plus $2.09 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$7.49 / Each
Follett 300-22 Slope Front Ice Storage Bin - 300 lb.
$899.00 / Each
C Pure AQUAKING10 10" Single Cartridge Ice / Beverage Machine Water Filtration System - 25 Micron Rating and 3 GPM
$84.99 / Each
|Follett Corporation MFD425WBT Specs|
|Width||22 11/16 Inches|
|Depth||24 1/4 Inches|
|Height||21 1/4 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||
300 to 500 Pounds
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Flake Ice|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Power Usage||5.7 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- Why does my water cooled ice machine use more water than is advertised?
- Water cooled ice machines will seem to use more water than they should because they are constantly pulling in water to cool the machine when it's turned on. The water usage that most manufactures list is the amount of water needed to produce a certain number of pounds of ice in the given period of time, but doesn't factor in the amount of water that the machine will use in total.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- How can I figure out the total daily water consumption of my water cooled ice maker?
- In order to figure out the total daily water consumption you must take into consideration both condenser cooling water as well as potable ice making water. The equation is as follows:
(Potable Water + Condensor Water) x (lb. of ice per day / 100)
Example: (12 gal + 124 gal) x (400 lb / 100) = 544 gallons per 24 hours
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
Follett Corporation MFD425WBT Details
Boost the presentation and preservation of perishable food items by keeping them chilled with flake ice, courtesy of this Follett MFD425WBT Maestro Plus 425 lb. ice machine! Flake ice is renowned for its small, soft pieces that allow it to delicately cradle seafood, fresh fruits and vegetables without bruising for fresh displays that help increase sales at seafood counters, salad bars, produce displays and more. It can also, of course, be used as a unique way to keep your most popular drinks chilled and refreshing. Compatible with 22" wide ice storage bins, this flake ice machine delivers the performance you need and the convenient features that will make it an invaluable addition to any establishment!
This ice machine boasts a powerful water-cooled compressor that is capable of producing up to 425 lb. of ice per day while using 25% less energy and 40% less water than comparable cube machines! Built for high-performance and low-maintenance over the long haul, this machine boasts a stainless steel evaporator, auger and heavy duty tapered roller bearing within a 21 1/4" high slim, low-profile design. It requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Left to Right: 22 11/16"
Front to Back: 24 1/4"
Height: 21 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register