Follett MFD425ABT Maestro Plus Series 22 11/16" Air Cooled Flake Ice Machine for Ice Storage Bins - 425 lb.
- Compatible with 22" wide ice storage bins
- Produces up to 425 lb. of ice per day
- 25% less energy used than comparable cube machines
- 40% less water used than comparable cube machines
- Uses environmentally responsible R404a refrigerant
- Air-cooled compressor
- 115V, 800W
White Glove Delivery - Available -
You May Also Need
Follett 300-22 Slope Front Ice Storage Bin - 300 lb.
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
C Pure AQUAKING10 10" Single Cartridge Ice / Beverage Machine Water Filtration System - 25 Micron Rating and 3 GPM
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $41.99 /Case
Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
plus $1.99 /Each
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $6.29 /Each
|Follett Corporation MFD425ABT Specs|
|Width||22 11/16 Inches|
|Depth||24 1/4 Inches|
|Height||21 1/4 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||
300 to 500 Pounds
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Flake Ice|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Power Usage||5.7 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Follett Corporation MFD425ABT Details
Boost the presentation and preservation of perishable food items by keeping them chilled with flake ice, courtesy of this Follett MFD425ABT Maestro Plus 425 lb. ice machine! Flake ice is renowned for its small, soft pieces that allow it to delicately cradle seafood, fresh fruits and vegetables without bruising for fresh displays that help increase sales at seafood counters, salad bars, produce displays and more. It can also, of course, be used as a unique way to keep your most popular drinks chilled and refreshing. Compatible with 22" wide ice storage bins, this flake ice machine delivers the performance you need and the convenient features that will make it an invaluable addition to any establishment!
This ice machine boasts a powerful air-cooled compressor that is capable of producing up to 425 lb. of ice per day while using 25% less energy and 40% less water than comparable cube machines! Built for high-performance and low-maintenance over the long haul, this machine boasts a stainless steel evaporator, auger and heavy duty tapered roller bearing within a 21 1/4" high slim, low-profile design. It requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Left to Right: 22 11/16"
Front to Back: 24 1/4"
Height: 21 1/4
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register