Follett 50HI425A-SI-00 50 Series Air Cooled Wall Mount Ice Dispenser with Drain Pan - 50 lb. Storage
- Dispenses ice only
- Convenient wall mount design
- Produces up to 425 lb. of ice per day
- 50 lb. ice storage capacity
- Configured with a drain pan
You May Also Need
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $55.49 / Case
Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
plus $2.29 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$7.99 / Each
Follett Corporation 00954297 Filter; Primary - 6/Case
$811.00 / Case
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $6.89 / Each
|Follett Corporation 50HI425A-SI-DP Specs|
|Width||21 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||24 1/2 Inches|
|Height||40 1/2 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||
301 to 425 Pounds
|Bin Storage Capacity||50 lb.|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Power Usage||6.3 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- What is SensorSAFE infrared dispensing?
- SensorSAFE infrared dispensing technology allows for easy, no-contact dispensing to reduce the chance of cross-contamination. An infrared sensor automatically starts and stops ice and water dispensing for an efficient and convenient alternative to push buttons and levers. Due to the technology and design of the infrared sensor, units with this feature are not recommended for use with clear containers or applications in direct sunlight.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Follett Corporation 50HI425A-SI-DP Details
This Follett 50HI425A-SI-DP 50 Series air cooled ice maker and dispenser produces up to 425 lb. of ice per day! Perfect for use in healthcare or hotel applications, this unit produces "Chewblet" compressed nugget ice, which is softer and more chewable than standard cubes. Its wall mount design places the dispensing mechanism at any ideal height for healthcare and hotel applications, and provides the convenience of a smaller footprint.
- Integral air-cooled ice machine produces up to 425 lb. of "Chewblet" (compressed nuggets) ice daily
Configured with a drain pan
- Stainless steel exterior with accent trim
- 50 lb. ice storage capacity
- Agion antimicrobial protection built into key ice contact areas
- SensorSAFE infrared ice dispense
- Refrigeration system uses R-404A refrigerant
- 3/8" FPT water inlet; 3/4" MPT drain
- Requires a 115V electrical connection
Left to Right: 21 1/2"
Front to Back: 24 1/2"
Height: 40 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register