Fletchers' Mill STS06PM01 Pump & Grind 5 1/4" Stainless Steel & Acrylic Pepper Mill
Customers Also Viewed
Other Available Types:
- Convenient one-handed use
- Medium grind
- Beautiful stainless steel & acrylic color
- Clear acrylic construction lets you see when a refill is necessary
- 5 1/4" tall
- Lifetime warranty for quality assurance, so you never have to worry about breakage
You May Also Need
Expertly clean your Fletchers' Mill salt and pepper mills with these simple steps! They'll continue to work properly for years to come.
Learn how to fill your Fletchers' Mill salt or pepper mill with these simple steps!
|Fletchers' Mill STS06PM01 Specs|
|Height||5 1/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mechanism Material||Stainless Steel|
|Product Line||Fletchers' Mill Pump & Grind|
Customer questions about this product
- How should I care for my Fletchers' Mill salt or pepper mill?
- To clean your mill, unscrew the top nut, remove the top, and empty any remaining salt or pepper from inside the mill. Turn it upside down and pop out the rod by tapping it firmly against a hard surface. Clean it with a dry brush or cloth and push the rod back in from the bottom, making sure it goes through the grinder ring and pops into place. Fill the mill with salt or pepper and place the top back on, ensuring that the metal key clicks on the rod. Screw on the top nut while pushing on the rod so that it is flush with the bottom of the grinding mechanism. Adjust the grinding consistency by tightening or loosening the top nut.
Please be advised that you should not use alcohol, strong detergents, abrasives, or any kind of solvents to clean the mill. Furthermore, do not immerse the mills in water or place them in a dishwasher. Water or moisture can damage the finish and affect the performance of your mill.
- What is the benefit of using a dedicated salt mill versus putting salt in a pepper mill?
- Since salt is a corrosive mineral, using salt in a pepper mill may lead to corrosion of the internal grinding mechanism. Salt mills are specifically designed with ceramic or nylon mechanisms to avoid corrosion.
Fletchers' Mill STS06PM01 Details
Spice up your restaurant, bistro, or cafe with this Fletchers' Mill STS06PM01 Pump & Grind 5 1/4" stainless steel & acrylic pepper mill. With convenience in mind, this mill is built to be used with one hand to make sure your staff are working efficiently in the kitchen. Featuring a clear acrylic window, this mill allows you to quickly see when a refill is necessary. It's made from high-quality, long lasting stainless steel. Simply fill the grinder with peppercorns and you're ready to use this mill. Plus, it comes with a lifetime grinding mechanism warranty for quality assurance, so you never have to worry about breakage. Whether you're using it in your kitchen or placing it on tabletops for customer use, this mill is sure to help make a bold, flavorful statement.
When you purchase a Fletchers' Mill grinder you are making a purchase for life. Their products are built to not only provide a decorative and stylish touch to your tabletops; they're made to keep that image for years. Step up to high-quality style and function your establishment deserves with this Fletchers' Mill grinder!
Height: 5 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register