Fletchers' Mill SIE04SM24 Sierra 4" White Salt Mill
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 3||$25.99/Each|
- Chic, smooth contoured design
- Nylon mechanism crushes salt crystals for enhanced flavor
- Beautiful white color
- 4" height makes it ideal for tabletop use
- Great for use in restaurants, cafes, or bistros
- Adjustable Lock & Grind top crown has 34 grind coarseness settings
- Lifetime grinding mechanism warranty for quality assurance
- Internal pieces can be popped out for quick and simple cleaning and refilling
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Fletchers' Mill SIE04PM24 Sierra 4" White Pepper Mill
Regal Coarse Sea Salt - 8 lb.
Regal Coarse Sea Salt - 16 oz.
Regal Bulk Salt Crystals - 8 lb.
Regal Salt Crystals - 16 oz.
Expertly clean your Fletchers' Mill salt and pepper mills with these simple steps! They'll continue to work properly for years to come.
Learn how to fill your Fletchers' Mill salt or pepper mill with these simple steps!
|Made in America||Yes|
|Product Line||Fletchers' Mill Sierra|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I adjust the coarseness of the grind on this mill?
- The easy-to-grip knob on the mill can be adjusted from fine to extra coarse, allowing you to dispense the desired consistency with ease!
- How should I care for my Fletchers' Mill salt or pepper mill?
- To clean your mill, unscrew the top nut, remove the top, and empty any remaining salt or pepper from inside the mill. Turn it upside down and pop out the rod by tapping it firmly against a hard surface. Clean it with a dry brush or cloth and push the rod back in from the bottom, making sure it goes through the grinder ring and pops into place. Fill the mill with salt or pepper and place the top back on, ensuring that the metal key clicks on the rod. Screw on the top nut while pushing on the rod so that it is flush with the bottom of the grinding mechanism. Adjust the grinding consistency by tightening or loosening the top nut.
Please be advised that you should not use alcohol, strong detergents, abrasives, or any kind of solvents to clean the mill. Furthermore, do not immerse the mills in water or place them in a dishwasher. Water or moisture can damage the finish and affect the performance of your mill.
Spice up your restaurant, bistro, or cafe with this Fletchers' Mill SIE04SM24 Sierra 4" white salt mill. Named after the Sierra mountains, this elegant mill brings artful sophistication to your tabletops. It's made from high-quality, renewable wood with a nylon mechanism that crushes salt crystals for enhanced flavor. Simply fill the grinder with salt crystals and set the grind coarseness to the desired setting by turning the adjustable top nut. The nut allows you to lock the grind setting for consistent grinding every time. This mill's internal pieces can be popped out for quick and simple cleaning and refilling, ensuring that it works properly for years on end. Plus, it comes with a lifetime grinding mechanism warranty for quality assurance, so you never have to worry about breakage. Whether you're using it in your kitchen or placing it on tabletops for customer use, this mill is sure to help make a bold, flavorful statement.
When you purchase a Fletchers' Mill grinder you are making a purchase for life. Their products are built to not only provide a decorative and stylish touch to your tabletops; they're made to keep that image for years. Step up to high-quality style and function your establishment deserves with this Fletchers' Mill grinder!
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
Fletchers' Mill FED06SM24 Federal 6" White Wooden Salt Mill
Fletchers' Mill MAR04SM24 Mario Batali 4" White Salt Mill
Fletchers' Mill MAR07SM24 Mario Batali 7" White Salt Mill
Fletchers' Mill MAR12SM24 Mario Batali 12" White Salt Mill
Fletchers' Mill PRO06SM24 Provencal 6" White with Blue Salt Mill
Fletchers' Mill TRO10SM24 Tronco 10" White Salt Mill
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register