Fletchers' Mill COL06SM70 Columbia 6" Black Stain Wooden Upside Down Salt Mill
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 3||$29.99/Each|
- Adds a bold, flavorful statement to kitchens and tabletops
- Upside down design keeps counters and tables clean and free of excess salt dust
- Stylish yet functional adornment to dining establishments
- Made from high-quality, renewable wood
- Nylon mechanism crushes salt crystals for enhanced flavor
- Lock & Grind nut allows you to select the desired grind coarseness between 34 settings
- Internal pieces can be popped out for quick and simple cleaning and refilling
- Lifetime grinding mechanism warranty for quality assurance
Regal Coarse Sea Salt - 8 lb.
Regal Coarse Sea Salt - 16 oz.
Regal Bulk Salt Crystals - 8 lb.
Regal Salt Crystals - 16 oz.
Fletchers' Mill COL06PM70 Columbia 6" Black Stain Wooden Upside Down Pepper Mill
Expertly clean your Fletchers' Mill salt and pepper mills with these simple steps! They'll continue to work properly for years to come.
Learn how to fill your Fletchers' Mill salt or pepper mill with these simple steps!
|Made in America||Yes|
|Product Line||Fletchers' Mill Columbia|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I adjust the coarseness of the grind on this mill?
- The easy-to-grip knob on the mill can be adjusted from fine to extra coarse, allowing you to dispense the desired consistency with ease!
- How should I care for my Fletchers' Mill salt or pepper mill?
- To clean your mill, unscrew the top nut, remove the top, and empty any remaining salt or pepper from inside the mill. Turn it upside down and pop out the rod by tapping it firmly against a hard surface. Clean it with a dry brush or cloth and push the rod back in from the bottom, making sure it goes through the grinder ring and pops into place. Fill the mill with salt or pepper and place the top back on, ensuring that the metal key clicks on the rod. Screw on the top nut while pushing on the rod so that it is flush with the bottom of the grinding mechanism. Adjust the grinding consistency by tightening or loosening the top nut.
Please be advised that you should not use alcohol, strong detergents, abrasives, or any kind of solvents to clean the mill. Furthermore, do not immerse the mills in water or place them in a dishwasher. Water or moisture can damage the finish and affect the performance of your mill.
Spice up your restaurant, bistro, or cafe with this Fletchers' Mill COL06SM70 Columbia 6" black stain wooden upside down salt mill. Featuring an upside down design to keep counters and tables clean and free of excess salt dust, this mill is a stylish yet functional adornment to dining establishments. It's made from high-quality, renewable wood with an internal nylon mechanism that crushes salt crystals for enhanced flavor. Simply fill the grinder with salt and set the grind coarseness to the desired setting by turning the adjustable nut. The top crown allows you to lock the grind setting for consistent grinding every time.
This salt mill's internal pieces can be popped out for quick and simple cleaning and refilling, ensuring that it works properly for years on end. Plus, it comes with a lifetime grinding mechanism warranty for quality assurance, so you never have to worry about breakage. Whether you're using it in your kitchen or placing it on tabletops for customer use, this mill is sure to help make a bold, flavorful statement.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
Fletchers' Mill FED04SM21 Federal 4" Black Wooden Salt Mill
Fletchers' Mill FED06SM21 Federal 6" Black Wooden Salt Mill
Fletchers' Mill FED08SM21 Federal 8" Black Wooden Salt Mill
Fletchers' Mill MAR04SM21 Mario Batali 4" Black Salt Mill
Fletchers' Mill MAR07SM21 Mario Batali 7" Black Salt Mill
Fletchers' Mill MAR12SM21 Mario Batali 12" Black Salt Mill
Fletchers' Mill POR06SM21 Porter 6" Black Salt Mill
Fletchers' Mill SIE04SM21 Sierra 4" Black Salt Mill
Fletchers' Mill TRO10SM21 Tronco 10" Black Salt Mill
Get paid to review this product!