$74.39/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 3 - 9||$77.03/Case|
|Buy 1 - 2||$78.99/Case|
Other Available Sizes:
- Made from renewable resources
- Conveniently disposable
- Pair with a compatible Conserveware lid (sold separately) for mess-free delivery and take-out service
- Perfect for serving your signature entrees, garden-fresh salads, and sandwiches with sides
|Fineline 42RP09 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||17.23 lb.|
|Top Diameter||9 Inches|
Green / Environmentally-Friendly
|Material|| Molded Fiber|
Customer questions about this product
- State regulations prevent me from using food service products containing added PFAS - what are my alternatives?
- Some states have introduced legislation to ban the use of food service products containing added PFAS, such as disposable plates and take-out containers. Fortunately, we offer a variety of alternatives for every business and budget. Look for the No PFAS Added certification on our product pages, and check out our full selection of No PFAS Added Eco-Friendly Takeout Containers, Eco-Friendly Disposable Dinnerware, and Cake and Bakery Boxes!
Fineline 42RP09 Details
Go green with this Fineline 42RP09 Conserveware 9" bagasse round plate! This round plate is produced from sugarcane pulp molded fiber. It's the eco-conscious option your business is searching for! Conserveware by Fineline Settings is an environmentally friendly alternative to traditional tableware.
This round plate is perfect for serving your signature entrees, garden-fresh salads, and sandwiches with sides. Use it at your restaurant or catered events. It's great for bars and cafes, too! Pair with a compatible Conserveware lid (sold separately) for mess-free delivery and take-out service.
Top Diameter: 9"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Compostable products will naturally degrade into nutrient-rich organic materials when disposed of with other compostable items in limited areas where facilities exist, leaving no visible or toxic residue.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsFineline 42RB32 Conserveware 32 oz. Tan Bagasse Round Bowl - 300/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsFineline 42RB24 Conserveware 24 oz. Tan Bagasse Round Bowl - 300/Case
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsFineline 42RP10 Conserveware 10" Bagasse Round Plate - 500/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsFineline 42FC08 Conserveware 8 oz. PLA Lined Compostable Food Container - 1000/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsFineline 42CBUS.WH Conserveware White CPLA Spoon - 1000/Case
- Rated 2 out of 5 starsFineline 42RCB32 Conserveware 32 oz. Bagasse Rectangular Bowl - 300/Case
- Rated 2 out of 5 starsFineline 42RCFL2432 Conserveware PETE Flat Lid for 24/32 oz. Rectangular Bowls - 300/Case
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register