This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Self-serve, refrigerated merchandiser with a self-serve, dry merchandiser on top
- Both sections include two tiers of black shelving and lights for product display
- Top display features 3 hinged, lift-up doors on the front and sliding doors on the back
- Black laminated exterior with black trim and a black interior; exterior ends are glass
- 3/4 hp; 120V
Other Products from this Line
- Federal Industries CD3628SS/RSS3SC 36" Black Dual Service Dual Temperature Merchandiser with Self-Service Top Display
- Federal Industries CD4828SS/RSS4SC 48" Black Dual Service Dual Temperature Merchandiser with Self-Service Top Display
Federal Industries CD3628SS/RSS6SC Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 1300 lb.
- 72 Inches
- 39 Inches
- 69 3/4 Inches
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 120 Volts
- Compressor Location
- Bottom Mounted
- Display Case Type
- Combination Dry and Refrigerated
- Door Style
- Lighted Interior
Made in America
- 3/4 HP
- Installation Type
- Number of Doors
- 1 Door
- Number of Shelves
- 4 Shelves
- Plug Type
- Refrigerant Type
- Service Type
- Dual Service
Customer questions about this product
- What do I need to know about the electrical requirements for this dual service dual temperature merchandiser?
- This unit features independent top and bottom displays, and the bottom display must be hardwired. The top includes a plug for its electrical connection.
- Can I modify this item?
- Webstaurant Store offers certain optional modifications for this item. If you are interested in more information for modifying this unit, please fill out this form, Special Order Request Form, and a member of our Custom Quote team will be in touch in 1-2 business days!
Federal Industries CD3628SS/RSS6SC Details
Perfect for cafes, coffee shops, and convenience stores, the Federal CD3628SS/RSS6SC 72" black dual service dual temperature merchandiser with self-service top display provides the perfect combination of environments to showcase a wide range of products. It features an open, refrigerated bottom display to accommodate cold, bottled beverages, prepackaged salads, and other grab-and-go options great for your busy, on-the-move customers. On top of the refrigerated display is a dry display, which is ideal for fresh muffins, slices of sweet bread, and other tasty treats. It includes removable, sliding doors in the back for employee access and 3 clear, lift-up doors in the front for customer access.
For an enticing presentation, the merchandiser is designed with a black laminated exterior, a black interior, and black trim. The black coloring creates a compelling backdrop to showcase bright, colorful packaging and fresh ingredients. Plus, the sides are glass so as to enhance product visibility from every angle.
To allow for proper product organization, the refrigerated section comes with two black, metal shelves and a two tier black display step. The upper dry section comes with two black wire shelves, which are adjustable and can be tilted in two positions. Both sections feature bright lights to fully illuminate your products and to draw attention to the merchandise. The end glass is even tempered for added safety.
Using a robust 3/4 hp compressor for the refrigerated portion, this dual service, dual temperature merchandiser is designed to operate in a 75 degree Fahrenheit environment with a 55% relative humidity. It requires a 120V electrical connection for operation, and a separate 15A circuit is required for the condensate evaporator.
Height: 69 3/4"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Federal Industries CD3628SS/RSS6SC
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Federal Industries assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.